Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

I think you need to step back and actually read half the replies before coming out with such dribble.

No one, no one has said there is nothing wrong with sexting a minor etc.

We have said there is absolute zero evidence of such a thing taking place. Its been said by a person with a personal agenda for their own gain.
If you want to believe Chinese whispers and just follow the angry crowd, you do you lad.

Oh really?

Did Twitch have a personal agenda when they perma banned him?
Did Discord have a personal agenda when they removed him from their partnership program?
Did his own co-founded games company have a personal agenda when they removed him from the company?

But its all just Chinese whispers huh? Just a misunderstanding with no substance I'm sure.

I think you need to step back and actually read half the replies before coming out with such dribble.

No one, no one has said there is nothing wrong with sexting a minor etc.

We have said there is absolute zero evidence of such a thing taking place. Its been said by a person with a personal agenda for their own gain.
If you want to believe Chinese whispers and just follow the angry crowd, you do you lad.

I think you need to read the good Doc's personal statement and revise how much you corrupt your view with blaming cancel culture and SJW.

Although it was obvious for most of us you can view the original tweet on x by clicking here

Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more.

to

Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more

Hmmm

How do you lean into an inappropriate conversion with a minor? :confused:

Exactly, this will be him downplaying the reality of what happened as much as possible to make it seem like it wasn't that bad of a thing.

How can he admit to these types of messages with a minor and then in the same tweet say he's not a predator LOL. I wonder if the Dr believes any of what he just posted.

Oh really?
I wasn't talking about those companies now was I.
I think you need to read the good Doc's personal statement and revise how much you corrupt your view with blaming cancel culture and SJW.
I now have to revise my logical process of evidence/due process/court judgements before decision?
Hmmmm
Seems sensible.

I have read Doc's statement. Its not great but confirms something very clear;
"I went through a lengthy arbitration regarding a civil dispute with twitch and that case was resolved by a settlement. Let me be clear, it was not a criminal case against me and no criminal charges have ever been brought against me."

Its not a sensible decision to chat to a minor before anyone thinks otherwise. I do not support that behaviour.
Legally, he's done nothing wrong otherwise this would have resulted in police escalation.

So yeah it comes down to the internet morality police going nuts over something that's been dealt with and handled. Shocker.

Last edited:
i can say hes in a no win situation and no matter what he does he will be in the wrong.
he doesnt say anything, hes in the wrong, he says something hes in the wrong.

GUYS dont "win" or clear their names in these situations, everyone jumps on the band wagon.
women just get away with it more, not always but a lot more.

what i will say is we dont have all the facts.

those companies stepping away is a lot of typical business decisiones to protect their images guilty or not, its bad publicity of the worst case.

i can say hes in a no win situation and no matter what he does he will be in the wrong.
he doesnt say anything, hes in the wrong, he says something hes in the wrong.

GUYS dont "win" or clear their names in these situations, everyone jumps on the band wagon.
women just get away with it more, not always but a lot more.

what i will say is we dont have all the facts.

those companies stepping away is a lot of typical business decisiones to protect their images guilty or not, its bad publicity of the worst case.

He's just admitted to grooming a minor in his tweet. Case closed, he's guilty.

Back
Top Bottom