Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
Some wild speculation occurs to me after watching that last Asmongold video.

If the minor reported him - which triggered a Twitch ban basically instantly, but too fast - then withdrew cooperation... Felt bad? Didn't want to go to court etc?

Wouldn't that be a convenient explanation for the civil dispute Doc referred to multiple times between him and Twitch. He said it enough times I'm sure there was one. But it wouldn't be about the minor directly, it would be about whether Twitch had any right to cancel his massive contract if the minor backed out of the complaint.

It would be dangerous for Twitch to unban him because they cant stop the victim going public in the future for massive scandal damage. But you can't force a (now) adult who was (then) minor to go to court so perhaps your ban justification and cancelling of an expensive streaming contract is legally awkward. e.g. if it doesn't get a court judgement, did anything legally wrong happen? Need to go to court to find out, oops!

Twitch pays him the entire contract to get the hell out of there when they realise they're in an impossible situation. And they take notes for next time.

Doc gets to say no one admitted any wrongdoing. Gets to say there was nothing illegal. Gets to say he had his whole contract paid out. But doesn't want to say why Twitch refuses to work with him anymore. And most advertisers and other platforms recognise there's a odd smell.

Fast forward 4 years, Cody rats out the ban reason.

Soldato
The only thing we know for sure is that he admitted it was a minor and he was in his mid-late thirties.

Creepy AF no matter what way you slice that. It's an abuse of his postions of power in that :

1. He's much older / mature than her and teens look up to "fully grown adults"
2. He's an influencer and being a teen she's more susceptible to the lure of a famous person.
Leonardo Di Caprio would say otherwise.

Associate
Cody rats out the ban reason.
So after all that, there is one individual who was employed by Twitch, under contract and NDA and decides he does not like how it has been handled, and whistle blows it to the internet?

Sounds like a great way to get Doc another pay out, costing twitch even more money.

Soldato
We know Doc's age and we know the age of being a minor in California. Won't change anything to be exact about it.

There is zero evidence of an age so far.

The only thing we know for sure is that he admitted it was a minor and he was in his mid-late thirties.

Creepy AF no matter what way you slice that. It's an abuse of his postions of power in that :

1. He's much older / mature than her and teens look up to "fully grown adults"
2. He's an influencer and being a teen she's more susceptible to the lure of a famous person.

Thought that was the case, just wondered if I'd missed something with everyone saying 17 and trying to justify his actions saying it would ve legal in UK etc. For all we know they were 13!

Last edited:
Soldato
So after all that, there is one individual who was employed by Twitch, under contract and NDA and decides he does not like how it has been handled, and whistle blows it to the internet?

Sounds like a great way to get Doc another pay out, costing twitch even more money.

Yeah I don't think he can be sued.

Does everyone remember Huw Edwards, he resigned from the BBC this year on medical grounds. To this day The Sun has not been sued for printing basically lies and against the wishes of the not-a-victim. Why? They never said a name until he was forced to out himself as being the unnamed presenter.

Well what did Cody say. He didn't mention anyone. Just said some words. That definitely means Doc? Prove it at your own expense.

Now that's a morally dubious way of putting out a story. Just going to have to look back at the outcome to decide if they were a piece of **** or not to do so.

Pet Northerner
Don
Decaprio is a 1 in a 100 million catch with his wealth and fame, the girl will at best be a 1 in a 1000 catch, she did well

We all know that once a girl hits 25 he dumps her:

1719746701865.png

So the only way she's really interested in him is because of his fame / money - which is his influence over her? That to me is the one sidedness of it and where it could become coercive - I'm not saying it is, it's just the optics that Kind of relationship give to me personally.

Now obviously young Leo I have no qualms about, but 40+ is still a little creepy to me.

Nothing illegal and both adults in the eyes of the law, just a bit creepy.

Associate
Soldato

1719746701865.png

So the only way she's really interested in him is because of his fame / money - which is his influence over her? That to me is the one sidedness of it and where it could become coercive - I'm not saying it is, it's just the optics that Kind of relationship give to me personally.

Now obviously young Leo I have no qualms about, but 40+ is still a little creepy to me.

Coming up with charts like that is equally creepy no ? lol

Soldato
This story just gets weirder by the minute, it's become impossible to separate the facts form the unsubstantiated allegations now, the authorities should really investigate this whole mess.

Screenshot-2024-06-30-190624.png

Soldato

1719746701865.png

I can't believe anyone cares enough to make a graph, lol.

Back
Top Bottom