Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Associate
Definitely some hard drive checks needed.
After you.

Here comes the mental gymnastics. “Well she’d be old enough by Thai laws”………
Well it is true though.
Diff rules per state in America.
What could be a minor for us, is acceptable to be married in other countries and even states.

Can point at mental gymnastics, but refuse to look at why they are there in first place? Seems logical.

Soldato
After you.

Well it is true though.
What could be a minor for us, is acceptable to be married in other countries and even states.

Can point at mental gymnastics, but refuse to look at why they are there in first place? Seems logical.
It's true we are disgusted and branding him a PDF in the UK when to us he's not, it's weird

Last edited:
Soldato
After you.

Well it is true though.

That's funny for reasons you're never going to know.
Also, I'm not the one with an unhealthy obsession about this person. So project all you want. :D

Soldato
In my defence, I actually have no idea who is on the defence (checks needed) and who is on the other side (normal people) so apologies if I've got that wrong.
I can't actually read this thread, it's so boring. I just pop in now and then to see the highlights which is usually someone doing mental gymnastics to excuse his behaviour and other people saying why it's not okay.

Plus occasional guest appearances like @Ayahuasca pointing out the obsession with this bloke is weird from adults.

Last edited:
Soldato
Here comes the mental gymnastics. “Well she’d be old enough by Thai laws”………

Vomit.

16 year olds could get married in this country until a few months ago. They only stopped that because a certain section of society kept forcing girls to marry middle aged blokes they ain't even spoke to before.

If it turns out this lass was a couple of months off being legally able to open an Onlyfans account, then it is what it is.

Soldato
After you.

Well it is true though.

It’s not that he’s a pedo (by any definition I don’t think he is), it’s that he’s clearly abused his position of power and groomed people. 12, 14, 17 or 18 years old - it’s absolutely groomy behaviour.

Soldato
Has the age of the victim been stated or are we just guessing at this point?

The only age claim I've seen is in the anonymous email which Slasher asked a primary source about and was told the email was bovine excrement.

So if you see the number 17 then that's where its from.

We know Doc's age and we know the age of being a minor in California. Won't change anything to be exact about it.

Pet Northerner
Don
Has the age of the victim been stated or are we just guessing at this point?

The only thing we know for sure is that he admitted it was a minor and he was in his mid-late thirties.

Creepy AF no matter what way you slice that. It's an abuse of his postions of power in that :

1. He's much older / mature than her and teens look up to "fully grown adults"
2. He's an influencer and being a teen she's more susceptible to the lure of a famous person.

Back
Top Bottom