Dragon Age: The Veilguard

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No EA account linking? Wonder if they’re phasing out the crappy EA Play software.

Where did you get that from? Would reward them and pay £35 day 1 for sure if that is the case.

******* hate all the EA account linking rubbish. As a result I only buy their games when I find them for 2-3 quid on steam :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Where did you get that from? Would reward them and pay £35 day 1 for sure if that is the case.

******* hate all the EA account linking rubbish. As a result I only buy their games when I find them for 2-3 quid on steam :cry:

There's a tweet on the previous page from one of the well known Twitter rumour merchants. Plus it doesn't say anything on the Steam page about linking or installing EA Play.

Soldato
Well the trailer looks incredibly generic, doesn't really feel very Dragon Age. The dialogue and the blurb introducing the game all sounds like it was written by generative AI, which it probably was. Perhaps the gameplay will redeem it.

Caporegime
Warning = Very good points, but he uses stupid cringe streamer voice overs etc at the start, so skip the first few mins :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
Why all the complaints? It looks pretty good (graphically) although I must say I made 3 starts with Inquisition and each time lost interest, but it's still on my to finish list

Soldato
Why all the complaints? It looks pretty good (graphically) although I must say I made 3 starts with Inquisition and each time lost interest, but it's still on my to finish list

Is this satire? I actually can't tell. Like of all the people to make this comment :p

Last edited:
Soldato
it's the trend to hate theses days looks alright to me

It's not a new trend. I think people just are becoming less acceptant of mediocrity. Especially when we've seen better looking stuff from indie studios without the cringe dialogue.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I think I should have watched more than a few minutes. What I saw did not look like a mobile game at all. Lol.

Will be interesting to see the reviews when it comes out.

What I can say is I am happy to see people giving companies a hard time these days. Especially if it is EA and Ubisoft. Bioware need to go back to their roots and build and improve on that. Like the first Dragon Age I really enjoyed. Then it went down hill. Enchantment? Enchantment!!!

Soldato
I think I should have watched more than a few minutes. What I saw did not look like a mobile game at all. Lol.

Will be interesting to see the reviews when it comes out.

What I can say is I am happy to see people giving companies a hard time these days. Especially if it is EA and Ubisoft. Bioware need to go back to their roots and build and improve on that. Like the first Dragon Age I really enjoyed. Then it went down hill. Enchantment? Enchantment!!!

I think too many of the OGs left so it's just a name now.

• Sad
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom