Dragon Age: The Veilguard

Soldato
Nuts not to pre-order if you can secure the game cheaper that way I say. How hard is it to cancel if you don't like it? I pre-order and get games cheaper that way. I don't like after seeing reviews I cancel. Win win.

But is it cheaper? I mean from Cd-keys is pre-ordering really cheaper than just buying when the game goes live?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
But is it cheaper? I mean from Cd-keys is pre-ordering really cheaper than just buying when the game goes live?

Depends on the game, but usually yes. Otherwise I would not do it. I typically save a good fiver.

I have stalker 2 preordered and got it for like £26 or something. Try getting it for that price after it launches if it turns out to be any good ;)

Soldato
Depends on the game, but usually yes. Otherwise I would not do it. I typically save a good fiver.

I have stalker 2 preordered and got it for like £26 or something. Try getting it for that price after it launches if it turns out to be any good ;)

I would generally pre order Wukong, but middle of August is prime summer still, plus I got Elden Ring DLC still to play so will probably get it after it launches.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom