Draught Beer/Lager at home?

Soldato
Finally had my beer hawk delivery yesterday at 4.. 9degrees was to warm but she chilled to 6 by 9ish so had a half or two of the Tiny rebel. spot on. Really impressed with the machine and kegs my only issue is the rate the beer comes out being a bit fast

Soldato
Anyone have the Blade beer dispenser?

Seems quite expensive in comparison to the Perfect Draft but the range of beers looks slightly better!

Soldato
Anyone have the Blade beer dispenser?

Seems quite expensive in comparison to the Perfect Draft but the range of beers looks slightly better!

Have you checked the sub? I got my machine for like £50 (the Black compact version). 2L torps are much more manageable quantities as well and it's a smaller machine so can live in a cupboard when not needed.

The torps are best drunk within 3 months as well.

Soldato
Have you checked the sub? I got my machine for like £50 (the Black compact version). 2L torps are much more manageable quantities as well and it's a smaller machine so can live in a cupboard when not needed.

The torps are best drunk within 3 months as well.

I’ve ruled the Sub out for now, looking for something a little bigger so either the Perfect Draft which holds 6L kegs or Blade which holds 8L kegs I think.

It only has 3 beers?

The Blade? It’s got about 15 different beer kegs available. Dunno what you’re looking at!

Soldato
Ahh good spot, never noticed that. Sounds like the Perfect Draft might be a better choice then.

Update on the blade, I got one! A friend got one so I jumped in as well. Its a quality machine, found a supplier in Germany that sends kegs to the UK as well for more choice. Lager on the blade and IPA on the PD. Sold my sub.

PBaubyCl.jpg

Soldato
How does it compare to the PD? They have a much more commercial range which appealed to me at first but PD has some amazing kegs so Im happy I went with it in the end (looking at you tiny rebel)

The machine is of much higher quality than the PD for sure but that is to be expected at the price point. I wouldnt be without my PD though, the range of beers will always be different as well as they are owned by different breweries.

Soldato
Need to put a new order for a few kegs in for my PD. Whats everyones go to kegs at the moment? Im tempted to get one of the fruit beers this time around. Thought I would change it up from just buying endless kegs of Clwb Tropicana. Although the tiny rebel key lime lager sounds interesting.

Don
While not truly fruity Cali is good, the Key Lime doesn't seem to be getting good feedback not the Ginette fruit one

While I usually have a couple of kegs on I find myself drinking more cans these days for the variety and better beers

I always keep a lager on for visitors, usually Stella but had the Oktoberfest ones on recently, other PD usually has Clwb or Cali on

Back
Top Bottom