Driveclub more details

Caporegime
OP
all the peeps waitin on the ps+ version to try it out, hows about tryin a shareplay game with someone on the forums to see what you think?

Its a shame that the server issues are having such a bad impact as im having a really good time with the game and find it to be a very good racer.

The only thing i have problems with now is creating challenges, leaderboards seem to be working, im connecting at each login now etc

Ahh yes, try something out at 720p with input delay?

No thanks.

Caporegime
OP
I am so glad I cancelled my pre order for this and did not buy it digitally as I originally planned. I cannot support a dev that handles a release like this, they can't even get the PS+ edition out.

I'm not even going to bother with the PS+ edition, this game might as well never happened.

Caporegime
OP
Well after playing a few races upto the rookie cup it's not a bad game, it's quite a lot of fun, I don't think the graphics are as amazing as they made out, yes they're good, but when you view the car from behind it looks very odd at times, almost as if the car is floating on the road, and the leaves that are on the track sometimes just look plain awful, but apart from that it ain't bad.

Obviously I haven't seen any weather yet so I'm expecting that to be quite special.

Caporegime
OP
Sometimes it looks amazing others hideous. The AI is absolutely shocking, seem to spend most of the race listening to crashing and bashing as they try and take me out at every opportunity. Physics are good and the cars have 'weight', weather effects are stunning which makes me wonder why some locations look dull, drab and rather ugly, when it's capable of so much more...

Mixed bag for me then, enjoying it but, at times, not...

Pretty much how I feel.

Caporegime
OP
Wow, I can't say it's unexpected after the debacle that was the launch of DC.

Sucks for those losing jobs and for the game as it was really getting some good content lately.

Back
Top Bottom