Driveclub more details

Caporegime
OP
It looks very nice but i am disappointed by what they have done with the psn+ version. PS plus used to give you FULL 1st 2nd and 3rd party games some of them being AAA, for the PS4 we were promised that we would get Drive club in the beginning, which got postponed for a year and half way through we have been told that we will get a crippled version of the game basically. Maybe it will work because in the end some people, including me, wont bother with the whole content of the game, but its just that if now they are giving a big demo what does the future hold for psn plus.

I don't think it was ever stated that the version of Driveclub we would get with PSN+ would be the full game, it was always a reduced version.

I agree that PS+ has given loads of AAA games but peoples expectations with what we would receive on the ps4 in its first year are mad, it was obvious to anyone that it would be a lot of indie style games, I for one still feel like I am getting more than my moneys worth but then I am also making use of the Vita games and my dad who has my old PS3 is making use of the PS3 games.

You're right Driveclub was never going to be the full version through PS+. It was a version you could get the platinum trophy (this may have changed now) with but you wouldn't get all of the content. That was clear from the beginning.

Caporegime
OP
Doubt it, Logitech said Sony require a special auth chip which their wheels don't have so chances are Fanatec don't either.

The Thrustmaster T80 is the first official wheel.

Caporegime
OP
I've gone from a solid purchase, to trying the demo and seeing what it's actually like, purely because of how amazing FH2 is.

I just hope FH2 doesn't ruin it and this is a fun title, if it's I'll snap it up.

Caporegime
OP
Does indeed look like a massive let down. :(

So glad I held off spending the £30 on the full version, yes I will play the PS+ edition to see how beautiful it is, but it just looks so dull and uninspiring. Nothing at all like the thrill of Forza Horizon 2 (yes I know this game is far from perfect, but for me it nails the exhilaration of racing).

Back
Top Bottom