Driveclub more details

Bit bored of this game now, played it last night and thinking about the elusive weather and replay features I doubt I'll really play it much if they do get released. I'll fire it up to see what it's like but probably be playing something else by then.

The dev messed up by releasing the game without these features, they should have just delayed it a bit more. It's like watching a movie at the cinema and then a month later the same movie is on with some extra scenes. By then, you're not that bothered to see it again.

Popped it on last night, downloaded the update/patch.

Then saw this message
10425143_464221840382182_3010941118701860858_n_zps0f2d0f77.jpg

So tried again and got into a lobby, did that race ( To compound the frustration it was very enjoyable, with various in race challenges popping up as they should).....finished that race 4th out of 11, and got ready for next race then got the previous message three times on the trott.
:(

....Switched it off and Went back to Destiny Crucible for a pleasant hour then a bit of Mordor before bed.

How is it still not working? If this was a hard copy (as opposed to a digital download) i'd have got money back as it is not fit for purpose, this game has taught me a valuable lesson about Digital download games, I won't be caught out twice.

As for "Server load" I wonder how many people are still trying to play it compared to the figure at launch???? I'd be surprised if there is even 50% still trying to play it!!! Very poor very poor indeed

Mine is trying and failing to load an update. As a result I can't get online. Anyway to fix this? I am sure mine downloaded and installed 1.05 a couple of days ago. Either it is confused and wants to download it again or there is a 1.06 and there is a server problem preventing that from downloading. I wanted to delete the update data and redownload it somehow but can't see how to do that anywhere.

Can anyone check their's?

rp2000

Mine is trying and failing to load an update. As a result I can't get online. Anyway to fix this? I am sure mine downloaded and installed 1.05 a couple of days ago. Either it is confused and wants to download it again or there is a 1.06 and there is a server problem preventing that from downloading. I wanted to delete the update data and redownload it somehow but can't see how to do that anywhere.

Can anyone check their's?

rp2000

Can't download 1.60 it failed around 45% in the download

I'm hoping they get this resolved, it drops into the bargain bin in 6 months and I'll just play the single player when I buy it.

I'm not holding out any hope of an on-line community that lasts, which is a shame.

Some my best "next gen" gaming was on the original xbox 360 launch with PGR3 (Kainz and VIRII are names that spring to mind)

Patchw 1.06 is out, it downlaoded fine for me, but the face offs are now ridiculously easy now.. I had one, drift. Score over 2 points..

So gone from average speed face off with reported 749 miles to 49 Miles.. way too easy no challenge at all..

Patchw 1.06 is out, it downlaoded fine for me, but the face offs are now ridiculously easy now.. I had one, drift. Score over 2 points..

So gone from average speed face off with reported 749 miles to 49 Miles.. way too easy no challenge at all..
The scores have been reset I think. The game is playing online pretty well now. The racing online is intense as hell.

Holy ramming batman!

Servers worked great tonight had about 10 races in row with no DC, The game is amazing when it works!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom