Driveclub more details

That's the sad thing about it, when it works it's a very enjoyable game. Silly issues which should have been sorted by now (imo) are slowly killing off any player base it had.

Player base will still be their I believe look how many people still BF4:rolleyes: also when i finally comes out on Ps Plus & DLC will increased the numbers

Last edited:
These server problems are really annoying:(

It's better but they should fixed it fully by now!

Still keep getting pesky lost connection during online racing and mp event browser just lost all communication to available races.

It's a really good racer competing online.

Decided I'm going to keep hold of it but leave it alone for a while. See how it plays out over the next month or two. Still loving Battlefield so I will stick with that for the foreseeable future.

I used to drive in cockpit until i played online now I use 3rd person camera, as I find it easier to find out if someone is about to ram you.

Last edited:
i like using the furthest view in 3rd person while im learning a track, as i get more knowledge ill end up using bonnet cam. Dont like the cockpit cam myself the FOV seems too zoomed in and too much of the view is obscured.

I started on cockpit but as soon as I started trying to play multi-player, you really need to go into third person to see where everyone is. Also I found timing the corners and controlling drifts difficult in the cockpit.

Yeah I know the disadvantages but I just like the immersion it gives. I play with HUD and map off too!

Has anyone noticed odd speed trap faceoff speeds that occur during tour?

On occasions I'm having to try and bit speeds of 1500mph! lol, had one yesterday that was about 4000mph!!!!:eek: , Im guessing this is a bug.

On occasions I'm having to try and bit speeds of 1500mph! lol, had one yesterday that was about 4000mph!!!!:eek: , Im guessing this is a bug.

They have mentioned that it's something to do with it recording drift scores as speedsby mistake. Another thing on the to-fix list.

They have mentioned that it's something to do with it recording drift scores as speedsby mistake. Another thing on the to-fix list.

I had one corner with 7000 mph+ surprisingly I didn't beat that as an average speed ;)

Back
Top Bottom