Driveclub more details

lol how times change! :p

Yeah offline campaign is pretty decent but it is more fun when you are connected for friend ghosts and face offs.

Less than £30 on Amazon and a few other places.

I know, I've felt like Charles Dickens the last couple of weeks, no phone, web or tv :(!

THAT SAID! There's no point getting it yet because it's really really crap without all the patches that I don't have internet to download. :D:D

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...-revisited-is-dynamic-weather-a-game-changer?
DriveClub revisited: the Digital Foundry verdict

It's hard not to rave about what we're seeing here with this latest patch. We love looking closely at game visuals and picking apart the fine detail, and it's rare to come across something so startlingly impressive - but here it is. The weather effects in DriveClub are, without a doubt, some of the most realistic we've seen in any game to date. Combining these effects with the already excellent lighting model and realistic materials elevates Evolution's racer to the top of the pack from a visual perspective and in combination with the other features added to the game, it definitely deserves another look.

In a declining genre where open world sandbox gameplay comes as standard with virtually every racing title, it actually feels rather refreshing to return to a classic track-based game like DriveClub. We had a soft spot for the Evolution racer since our pre-launch testing (before things went horribly wrong) and this stunning dynamic weather patch in combination with the other new features adds a new sheen of polish and a definite wow factor. Opinion is divided of course, but in our view, there's a great game in here with some of the finest visuals you'll see in a racing title.
For people on the fence...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Dont no if ive dropped the ball here but i purchased all the free dlc on my uk account and downloaded opened the game and no ignition pack. I then realised i purchased this digitally on the US account, so went to that and downloaded all the dlc again. Problem is if i try to play on the uk account the pack isnt there, if i try to play on the US account the pack is there but all the cars say purchase via store have i stuffed it up???

I don't think so, I think I had to purchase the cars via psn before I could play, so just go to psn and purchase them if I get what you're trying to say correctly..

I carnt as the ignition pack isnt showing up in my UK psn account which is the ps+ one. It shows it in the US account were i purchased the game but the new cars are blanked out and saying i need to purchase them its lost me.

So on psn you have the option of full game (like 49.99) or ps plus edition upgrade for 34.99? But as the ps plus edition never came out, would buying this upgrade unlock and download the full game?

So on psn you have the option of full game (like 49.99) or ps plus edition upgrade for 34.99? But as the ps plus edition never came out, would buying this upgrade unlock and download the full game?

The PS+ edition is the full version for those that have PS+, not the PS+ upgrade edition that was going to be available when it gets its free PS+ release.

They have definitely tweaked the AI in this. It's still not amazing but it is far better than it was. I have been far less frustrated playing than I was when it first released.

Back
Top Bottom