Driveclub more details

Are peoples user namee on here the same as there psn though. MY PSN is BlastedKeeton if people want to add me for races hopefully get in a club to.

Are gifs allowed?

dcfinalraincompare2cut_by_vspectra-d89b4xs.gif

tmzyuv.gif

The weather is drive club is the first thing that imo has screamed next gen

Yes I agree I have never seen weather this good in any game I have played pc or console so real it's untrue to be honest apart from it is true haha just shows the ps4 is really capable machine when pushed :p

Not actually played project cars as of yet but looks good from what I have seen, was dissapointed when it got delayed. Also on another note I have sent a request to join the ocuk squirrels hopefully be successful.

People who got this game can you really say it a good game what other racers are good for ps4. Not GT6 as hate that well all GT games.

If any Of you got w xb1 too with forza 5 or horizon how you compare them and what your preferred choice

I thought GT's were slow and boring mainly.

As someone else described it, this game makes you nervous at the start of races as you know ****'s about to go down. It gets very intense.

Handling is great I find. It's realistic all apart from maybe the brakes work too well. This keeps the speed of the races up and amplifies the fun factor.

For example on some corners you can take them flat out with one car, leave off the accelerator in another car and have to brake for it in another.

Best racing game and most fun I've had in one ever for me.

Back
Top Bottom