Driveclub more details

Handling is far from realistic lol.. Its simcade at best ;) gt6 is realistic and that's why a lot of people find it boring, slow etc.. Because you literally need to focus.. Where in DC you can do some crazy stuff.. Its a fun racer with great graphics but its not the same kind of game as gt6 is for e.g...pCars is on the other level too :) I'd say this is maybe is some ways comparable to FH2 on xbone.. But even then FH has better physics etc..

Fast and Furious edition. :D

CharmingSameElephantseal.gif

I don't find any game realistic to driving actual cars, so they are all off in that respect.

With DriveClub I can say for sure if you drive by the correct lines, not lift off whenever possible then you will get good times. Which is realistic enough for me for a game.

I don't find any game realistic to driving actual cars, so they are all off in that respect.

With DriveClub I can say for sure if you drive by the correct lines, not lift off whenever possible then you will get good times. Which is realistic enough for me for a game.

I would not consider having to take the correct line as it making the game realistic, even the most basic racing games will reward taking the correct line.

Anyone need a amazing driver to add to their club? See my CV

Seems like AI isn't effected by the weather? Also the on screen weather droplets is a bit much, may need a town down or option to disable by my god does the game look good.

Also loving the controls, feels direct. Played a little forza which felt very numb to me.

Last edited:
I played this last night with a Thrustmaster T300 RS and it was really good. I've been thinking of getting a new wheel for the PS4 and after using the T300 and T500 last night it's going to be the T300 as it felt great.

Accept for weather and server fixes I don't know what else they've done to it but it does feel a much better game, has that one more go thing now :D

Anyone else find dark + snow impossible?

nice to see they have acknowledged its problems and see that they look like they are working hard to improve things for the future.

On the subject of the free version, some may disagree but I would have not even bothered with a ps + version in the first place. Just make a solid/stable game on release that people will buy instead of worrying about disappointing loads of people with delaying a free version.

Last edited:
Good they should be - great turnaround even if took a lot longer than it should - hopefully Evo avoid the chop as I've always enjoyed their games.

Wonder how DC sold as I think a fair few bought it in spite of the launch issues or were preorders...

I always enjoyed DC but didn't play it as much when I knew my progress wasn't helping my club - I should play more!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Can you go to the bottom of a leaderboard for a first tour track? Would that give a sense of how many sold?

If someone new plays it check what you are on the global leaderboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom