Driveclub more details

Caporegime
so do we have any groups forming for clubs yet or we waitin till launch day for the mad rush to get onboard?
I'm really confused how the clubs are gonna work - Evolution really haven't done anything to convince me such small car clubs make sense. I just wanted a massive OcUK one irrelevant of what the benefits are. Just hope it doesn't stand in the way of just trying to race each other etc...

Someone needs to do a MP list!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Yeah I'm deff waiting to see how the shoddy PSN handles this. The only draw of a racing game for me is the social/club aspect of them.

I have never liked racing games since I was a kid (other than Wipeout) but adding in social/clubs has peaked my interest and made me want to give 1 or 2 a good go.
I enjoy the gameplay, but found racing AI to be boring after a while. Earning points for my club though and then racing with others etc makes it more appealing.

However, due to how horrible the PSN is on PS4 I'm concerned about how well these features will run.
That's my biggest concern, more so than whether the game itself will be any good - I'm not worried about that due to it being on PS+.

be interesting to hear how others get on - if it works well and I enjoy the PS+ version I'll deff pick this up

Soldato
My bad, 2 day preload

image.jpg

Answers my question though, no preload for free version

2 day early preload??? Mine says midnight THURS/Friday unless i'm reading this wrong?

Soldato
2 day early preload??? Mine says midnight THURS/Friday unless i'm reading this wrong?
[/URL]

That's until it's released. Digital pre-orders and those who upgrade to the full game using the PS+ upgrade option will be able to download the game 2 days before launch. The game will not unlock until midnight on Thursday.

Soldato
That's until it's released. Digital pre-orders and those who upgrade to the full game using the PS+ upgrade option will be able to download the game 2 days before launch. The game will not unlock until midnight on Thursday.

Coolbeans.

Thanks, sorry if that is common knowledge amongst the psn+ regular purchasers!
As said before This will be my first digital copy of a full game so it is all a little unfamiliar.

Last edited:
Soldato
So if I'm kinder certain to get the full version is it best for me to just preorder on psn using cdkeys topup codes to get it a little cheaper?

Thus being able to preload 2 days early.

Moogley's stated if you get the ps plus upgrade you can also preload early but won't any upgrade purchases only be available on realease day?

Soldato
So if I'm kinder certain to get the full version is it best for me to just preorder on psn using cdkeys topup codes to get it a little cheaper?

Thus being able to preload 2 days early.

Moogley's stated if you get the ps plus upgrade you can also preload early but won't any upgrade purchases only be available on realease day?

I was told by someone who works at Evolution that the PS+ upgrade version will be able to pre-load as per the full version download.

I'm not sure if anything official has been mentioned elsewhere though so might be worth looking into if you need a definite.

Soldato
I was told by someone who works at Evolution that the PS+ upgrade version will be able to pre-load as per the full version download.

I'm not sure if anything official has been mentioned elsewhere though so might be worth looking into if you need a definite.

Hi

I will have to look on psn store see what's available for preorder. I would have thought they are both classed as the same thing if preordering though?

Soldato
My findings via website - sony entertainment store -

2 digital versions of driveclub

One is a preorder at £49.99

The other is a ps plus upgrade version that says in the description about preordering yet this is not available for purchase, how odd:confused:

** maybe I needed to be logged on for it to be available**

**Edit** thanks Moogley's, I guess the ps version upgrade is basically an exclusive price for ps plus members

Last edited:
Soldato
There's no specific PS4 PSN card on CDKEYS is there? It's the one that says PS3/PS Vita?

And I take it from previous posts that buying the PSPlus edition on the PSN Store gives us the full game on release?

Is this the cheapest way to get the game?

Back
Top Bottom