Driveclub more details

Soldato
I have also bitten the bullet and pre-ordered via the PSN store using credits bought from CDkeys with the FB code.

The FB code can be used twice and then you have to wait until they issue a new one on FB, which for me was the next day.

A quick question though, do I also need to "buy" the free PSN version or just the Upgrade?

You just buy the upgrade and it will add both versions to your Account.

Soldato
First impressions of they game are that it looks very pretty but the driving feels a bit too easy for my liking. I can't find anywhere to change assists so I'm guessing thats not a thing :o

Soldato
This is not a sim remember, It's an arcade racer like Gotham. I think people looking for a realistic driving experience are going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Have you played PGR?

Yeah, I loved them but this feels a bit easier than PGR although that might just be because of the slow cars at the start.

As I said it is first impressions.

This is not a sim remember. It's an arcade racer like Gotham. I think people looking for a realistic driving experience are going to be disappointed.

Yeah, I'm not looking for a sim I just don't want it to be really easy.

Soldato
Think I'll bite the bullet and just buy it, my gut says this is going to become stale with not a massive amount of things to do though.

I also have this concern, like Destiny, which incidentally I also got the digital version of :p oh wells it's not like there are that many other racing games to get my fix from

Soldato
Well I have caved and purchased, roll on friday, finally a racer to play! I liked PGR so I'll be happy. I think with the DLC release schedule things should stay interesting.

Soldato
pre-ordered as well for £29 (cant say no to that, so its worth a gamble), I have about 4 things ready for download when it starts.

full digital game plus about 3 addon bonuses, (3 different cars)

I have a timer that states 2 days 13 hours, is that when it downloads?, I though there was a 2 day early preload?

Soldato
Does anyone know how preloads work?

Do I need to turn my ps4 and initiate the download or will it all do it automatically in standby when its available for preload?

sorry this is my first time pre-ordering digital

Soldato
Does anyone know how preloads work?

Do I need to turn my ps4 and initiate the download or will it all do it automatically in standby when its available for preload?

sorry this is my first time pre-ordering digital

AFAIK it "should" start automatically at midnight tonight if your console is on "standby" or "ON"

I'd like confirmation too though, this is my first time for Digital copy pre-order/load

Back
Top Bottom