Driveclub more details

Soldato
Hopefully the PS Plus version is out by midnight tonight. I understand they must be working really heard at Evolution Studios, but come on, the game is already a year late.

There holding the release back off the PS plus version from what i have read and from reading the Facebook page there working hard to improve the situation.

I would not get your hopes up for midnight tonight.

Soldato
Only got it this today, I'll post my opinion soon but in the meantime here is a couple of screenshots from one of the first races to show evening/night transition :

dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg

Associate
I respect the developer and their dedication, but you would think after a year of holding it back it should just 'work' as expected. Surely they knew how big the game was in anticipation, so why aren't their servers capable of managing such data.

Soldato
I respect the developer and their dedication, but you would think after a year of holding it back it should just 'work' as expected. Surely they knew how big the game was in anticipation, so why aren't their servers capable of managing such data.

Not surprising considering a company much much bigger like EA, can have serious sever issues, especially at the launch of the new SimCity. Or could for instance release a beta of a game that isn't actually too bad, but then release a terrible buggy final game (BF4..) :p

Soldato

We say this about most large game releases. It's not an easy thing to get right clearly.

Caporegime
Does the Playstation 4 always compress images so horribly? Not a dig at the console or the game, I'm planning on buying one when Uncharted comes out I was just wondering. :p

Soldato
Does the Playstation 4 always compress images so horribly? Not a dig at the console or the game, I'm planning on buying one when Uncharted comes out I was just wondering. :p

No you can only upload compressed ones sadly to Twitter etc.

The original uncompressed image can be transferred from the PS4 onto a USB Stick. Then upload onto a photo share website.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5053/~/take-and-share-ps4-screenshots

Same for videos:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/04/guide_how_to_copy_ps4_videos_and_screenshots_to_a_usb_stick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom