Driveclub more details

Caporegime
OP

Driveclub. :p

Happens if you restart a race and if the lighting conditions change drastically before and after the reset (is my current guess). I could only replicate it on that one course , though. Apparently the image resets softly instead of instantly, giving you that oversaturation for 1-2 seconds.

Soldato
Driveclub. :p

Happens if you restart a race and if the lighting conditions change drastically before and after the reset (is my current guess). I could only replicate it on that one course , though. Apparently the image resets softly instead of instantly, giving you that oversaturation for 1-2 seconds.

Ah I see, almost thought it was from a different game :p

And @CJ84 god damn it looks nice without the HUD!

Associate
And @CJ84 god damn it looks nice without the HUD!

Yeah in some of the gifs the game looks absolutely incredible. Without any huds it looks so realistic.

I'm looking forward to disabling it and switching straight into cockpit view.

Does anyone know what cars you start with on the full upgrade edition? (without having to unlock any through events etc)

I'm sure it's the hot hatches, I think the cooper s is a common one people start with.

Last edited:
Associate
Hopefully the PS Plus version is out by midnight tonight. I understand they must be working really hard at Evolution Studios, but come on, the game is already a year late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom