Driveclub more details

Soldato
It said connected but none of the online racing worked in 10 tries and when I went to browse all the highscores and best laps there is unrealistic times and bugged times/cheaters in every single event so I turned the ps4 back off and I'm going to bed now..............the online service for this game is a bunch of ****

Associate
Nothing seemed to be working after a certain point this evening, despite seemingly being connected.

Even time-trials seemed bugged, not only were my times not being added to the leaderboards, but even my own times weren't being registered locally and no ghosts were showing on lap tracks. Most odd.

Permabanned
I'll have a check again tonight but if that really is the case, then I'm done. You've got to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the servers. It's clear they didn't forsee this happening and they've been updating us regularly. But if I'm going to loose progress (11 club levels) because they don't know how to patch the game properly, I'll be trading it in tomorow.

Soldato
As did I. I thought at first it was because I was disconnected but nope. Maybe it was because the servers where laggin slightly. Who knows, I literally saw that it wasn't there, sighed and then closed it down.

I doubt it's deleted it from their servers (although it wouldn't be surprising). More than likely it just hasn't synced properly.

Associate
Totally cheesed off with this now. It really is a bag of ****.

The leaderboards are just not updating. So you take the time to really work a race out and manage to knock 4 and 5 seconds off your previous best time and the leaderboard does not update. You go out of the game and back in and still nothing for ***** sake!!

In race challenges have also ceased to show up.

What an absolute shambles... Sorry Evolution but you have had more than enough time to sort this crap out :mad:

Soldato
I'm normally very patient and even I am getting a little ****ed off with it now. Perhaps I should leave it alone for a couple of weeks then come back to it when things have settled down a bit...I've still got Killzone and Second Son to finish plus all the PS+ stuff I've not touched yet...

When this game is working it really is so much fun. One of the best arcade racers I've played. But goddamn the servers. I JUST WANT TO RACE FFS!!!1

Back
Top Bottom