Driveclub more details

Soldato
Got on right away this afternoon, into a time trial only for the server to kick me out after 1 lap :rolleyes: I thought "Once you were in, you were in" ?

Anyway, I love how when at high speed, any little bump/hump in the road will destabilize the car...

Here I was at Skjolden going over the bridge in the BAC Mono at 115mph...

10360843_805947026134838_1185829305946637723_n.jpg

It does not look much but I did "get air" ...just over a second later...

10574386_805946972801510_1793866758311389598_n.jpg

Soldato
God damn friggin' server issues, just done an event and gained 3 stars, just before the race finishes, BOOM!!! disconnected from the server. Evolution really, REALLY need to sort this soon, it's starting to test my patience. :mad:

Caporegime
God damn friggin' server issues, just done an event and gained 3 stars, just before the race finishes, BOOM!!! disconnected from the server. Evolution really, REALLY need to sort this soon, it's starting to test my patience. :mad:

Me too. Bit worse, It was a tour event where I got 6/9 stars. Annoyed so turned it off.

On the plus side, my method of connecting seems to work consistently. Just load an old DC game invite and open it and wait a few mins and you get connected.

rp2000

Soldato
Me too. Bit worse, It was a tour event where I got 6/9 stars. Annoyed so turned it off.

On the plus side, my method of connecting seems to work consistently. Just load an old DC game invite and open it and wait a few mins and you get connected.

rp2000

Getting connected is not the issue for me, it's more to do with getting booted off and re-connecting. We were told that we will have issues getting on but once we are on, we'll stay there.

Caporegime
Getting connected is not the issue for me, it's more to do with getting booted off and re-connecting. We were told that we will have issues getting on but once we are on, we'll stay there.

Oh, I agree fully! But still before I was sitting like a lemon for an hour. Now I open a game invite and connect in a couple of mins.

I think the staying on once you are on changed with one of the patches. It was initially like that. Could do with an update from Evolution before the weekend.

rp2000

Soldato
Out of interest, I wonder if those having a hard time connecting are with the same isp? Or am I thinking about this too much?

I only wondered because some say they can connect easily whereas I can't.

Feel free to abuse me if I'm talking poop

Soldato
Out of interest, I wonder if those having a hard time connecting are with the same isp? Or am I thinking about this too much?

I only wondered because some say they can connect easily whereas I can't.

Feel free to abuse me if I'm talking poop

Earlier during the day I could connect easily but I kept getting DC after each race, whilst in lobby once while in a race. I tired few hours ago not luck connecting at all I'm on sky btw I think its just the servers/game not the ISP.

Associate
i've just started the game and i'm connected within 30sec (single Event) and stayed connected so far doing online races

EDIT: Now discounted, lasted about 10min :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Not been able to get back online over last half hour or so.

I'm really starting to feel a little not to bothered about this game now. The initial wow factor of the game is wearing off with all the BS with the servers.

Gonna finish playing The Last Of Us & then my PS4 will go back to gathering dust again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom