Driveclub more details

Associate
Things are working pretty smoothly right now... Beating a few times (mainly you Brown Pants!!)

Definitely a whole lot of fun when the servers are working as they should! Once again, the sense of speed is the best of any racing game I have played!
Also, to finally have mid race challenges pop up all the time is great...

Things are slowly getting there ��

How I love days off during the week - time to level up the "Toads" some more ����

Last edited:
Soldato
Woot woot Go Toads
hi5.gif

Soldato
Patch auto downloaded, had my first game online this morning after 3 attempts trying to get on. Cant say I enjoyed it, every-one acted a right tool.

It'll be everyones first time on-line after being used to using the AI as a gauge of what speed to go round corners etc.

Racing on-line is exponentially more difficult to be accurate as you can't depend on others to show you what to do and when to do it.

On a side note, I received a notification on PSN that I can now install the pre-order cars and to use a code, only there is no code in the notification, am I missing something?

Soldato
It'll be everyones first time on-line after being used to using the AI as a gauge of what speed to go round corners etc.

Racing on-line is exponentially more difficult to be accurate as you can't depend on others to show you what to do and when to do it.

On a side note, I received a notification on PSN that I can now install the pre-order cars and to use a code, only there is no code in the notification, am I missing something?

I pressed x in that notification, and it took me straight to the store with the code already input into the redeem page, so just hit redeem and it downloaded them :)

Associate
Does anyone have experience with a (CE-32937-4) error? Error is "Update File Cannot Download", it's a pain in the arse. I've tried a few things I've read online for this error, signing out & in to PSN, making this PS4 my primary again, renewing licenses, restarting 15 times, etc. Been getting this error since yesterday and it's making it impossible to update Driveclub to play it online.

Edit: Should have read the thread, guess I'll just leave it sitting there with the game useless until it eventually fixes itself.

Associate
I pressed x in that notification, and it took me straight to the store with the code already input into the redeem page, so just hit redeem and it downloaded them :)

Yep - the link to the store which auto-inputs the key to redeem the DLC is in the notification.

Soldato
Things are working pretty smoothly right now... Beating a few times (mainly you Brown Pants!!)

Definitely a whole lot of fun when the servers are working as they should! Once again, the sense of speed is the best of any racing game I have played!
Also, to finally have mid race challenges pop up all the time is great...

Things are slowly getting there ��

How I love days off during the week - time to level up the "Toads" some more ����
Yeah I took great comfort in smashing one of yours yesterday. I'm not looking forward to logging back on now though. Fun racing your ghost around the track though :p

Caporegime
Yep, can confirm I did this. Delete the save data in PS4 settings. Don't delete the ghost data if you don't want. This reset all my tour events but kept my cars and driver level. Paint jobs (bar the club paint job) were reset though IIRC, contrary to what someone else put earlier.

Seems easily open to abuse? They should change this imo (maybe after servers are fixed).

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom