Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Caporegime
tommy_knockers said:
Lol belive me the car will never turn upside down. You have to be in one to experiance it.

I have been in a car when it's turned upside down, infact my last car (which is now written off) rolled 2 and a half times before it stopped and I was hanging upside down and covered in shattered glass.

Crashing a car is NOT an amusing subject at all.

Soldato
You my friend are a:
leatherman-mini-tool.jpg

People like you give young drivers a bad name, and at 17 unless your VERY tallented I doubt you have the necessary driving skills to correctly control a mid engined roadster at the level you were taking about.

Maybe next time you try it you'll be driving alone and end up going backwards into a ditch.

Permabanned
OP
Berger. You obviously dont read. :p

Driving since 14 on the road, i think not.

What about the people you could crash into when your going backwards around a bend at 70mph, good chance of killing them.

your right. I havent been driving on the road since I was 14. You didnt consider offroad???

You didnt read the bit about it being a private road. Hell if it was a normal road, my dad would ban me from driving. Also in a car so low to the ground They would wipe ME out.....

Soldato
tommy_knockers said:
Berger. You obviously dont read. :p

Driving since 14 on the road, i think not.

What about the people you could crash into when your going backwards around a bend at 70mph, good chance of killing them.

your right. I havent been driving on the road since I was 14. You didnt consider offroad???

You didnt read the bit about it being a private road. Hell if it was a normal road, my dad would ban me from driving. Also in a car so low to the ground They would wipe ME out.....
Because offroad you encounter the same conditions as you do onroad dont you. :rolleyes:

Im considering you a troll and hoping you live nowhere near me, and you have a substaintial enough prang leaving you unhurt or with light injurys (a blow to the head wouldnt go amiss though) to give you a good wake up to realise your not invincible and you slow down a little.

My last post on this thread before i say something i will get banned for as im just stupified.

Permabanned
OP
im a troll.. mwhahahahh lol *joke*

here are some tyres I found

Pirelli
Summer tyres P ZERO NERO
215/40 ZR16 86W XL EUR 93,40

Dunlop
Summer tyres SP SPORT 9000
215/40 R16 ZR Rim-protection EUR 107,60

Falken
Summer tyres ZE-512
215/40 ZR16 86W RF Rim-protection EUR 77,10

(take a 1/3 of and you have the price in £)

Permabanned
OP
I do ;) I was just having a laugh with a few mates.

Honestly some people.

I suppose Phil drives a nice quiet car. He changes at the lowest possible revs and putters around all day. He thinks he is driving safely but in reality is ******** everyone off

Language

Permabanned
OP
Do you think it is worth getting wider tyres for the extra grip or keep it the way they made it?

Also how many miles should I get out of them? E.g XXXX miles if you drive hard XXXXX if you drive normally @ 2mph like phil.

Caporegime
tommy_knockers said:
I suppose Phil drives a nice quiet car. He changes at the lowest possible revs and putters around all day. He thinks he is driving safely but in reality is ******* everyone off.

Ah I see what you are now.

Your that muppet who will sit so close to the back of my car that I can't even see your front number plate and can count the spots on your acne ridden face all from my rear view mirror.

Your also the fool that will change from the outside lane to the inside lane without indicating and whilst speeding as well, just to make an exit

Your also the moron who has no lane discipline at all and causes havoc on the roundabouts

Your also the type that big it up to your mates

<insert squeaky teenage voice> "Oi, this is dads well good toyo'a MR2 fing, I can rince these tyres proper even tho dey is bald, watch" <insert squeaky teenage voice>

Enough said tbh.

Man of Honour
tommy_knockers said:
You didnt read the bit about it being a private road....

I did, and I think it's a load of BS you've invented to save face after your expectation reaction of OMFG YOU ARE *** LEET didn't appear.

And even if it is private, most private roads are still covered by the road traffic act.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Phate said:
Ah I see what you are now.

Your that muppet who will sit so close to the back of my car that I can't even see your front number plate and can count the spots on your acne ridden face all from my rear view mirror.

Your also the fool that will change from the outside lane to the inside lane without indicating and whilst speeding as well, just to make an exit

Your also the moron who has no lane discipline at all and causes havoc on the roundabouts

Check, check, check, oops :eek: Got the right car for it now too

Back
Top Bottom