Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Associate
Phate said:
Ah I see what you are now.

Your that muppet who will sit so close to the back of my car that I can't even see your front number plate and can count the spots on your acne ridden face all from my rear view mirror.

Your also the fool that will change from the outside lane to the inside lane without indicating and whilst speeding as well, just to make an exit

Your also the moron who has no lane discipline at all and causes havoc on the roundabouts

Your also the type that big it up to your mates

<insert squeaky teenage voice> "Oi, this is dads well good toyo'a MR2 fing, I can rince these tyres proper even tho dey is bald, watch" <insert squeaky teenage voice>

Enough said tbh.

you sound like more of a muppet than the thread starter :)

I dont see what the big deal is, if the thread starter does have private land, he should be able to do what he wants to it, hes putting no one in danger if hes just driving hes dads car around with no other cars about. Personally I wouldnt go near a car with bald tyres, but if he does have massive land at the back, the worse that could happen is him spinning (which has happened). I cant see a MR2 flipping somehow

If this was on a public road, then yes, he would have been a muppet. Are you telling me that nobody has ever gone into a empty carpark with it covered in snow and do powerslides? (havent done that before either!)

Man of Honour
tommy_knockers said:
The tyres went quick. Very quick. Going to order a couple of tyres tonight. Damn 2003 edition. Added some good things but also put 16" instead of 15" alloys on the back.

So you've got 16's on the back now, and 15's on the front? :confused:

Caporegime
FishThrower said:
you sound like more of a muppet than the thread starter

I couldn't care less really, I can't believe I actually got wound up by a forum and had to vent, and when he is on public roads he sounds like what I listed anyway.

Soldato
FishThrower said:
you sound like more of a muppet than the thread starter :)

I dont see what the big deal is, if the thread starter does have private land, he should be able to do what he wants to it, hes putting no one in danger if hes just driving hes dads car around with no other cars about. Personally I wouldnt go near a car with bald tyres, but if he does have massive land at the back, the worse that could happen is him spinning (which has happened). I cant see a MR2 flipping somehow

If this was on a public road, then yes, he would have been a muppet. Are you telling me that nobody has ever gone into a empty carpark with it covered in snow and do powerslides? (havent done that before either!)

Agreed

Maybe he was a mite rash driving the car without checking the tyres, but that applies to many drivers especially 17 year olds!..

I was driving fast on private land when I was 13, so I guess I am a complete knobber and liar as well? Just like a good proportion of the top motor racing drivers in the world...

:rolleyes:

Let he without motoring sin cast the first stone, and until he has been proven to be a liar, the trolls are the ones that call him such without giving him the chance to prove it...

Nice post Fishthrower.

:cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Why are you even bothering feeding this troll. Whatever you say he cannot act on as it is his Mummys car. Whatever you say will be passed on to Mummy & daddy and taken as a 17 year old idiots advice, which hopefully will be ignored as much as he has obviously been whilst being brought up.
I hate these threads, my mate, my mum, my dad, my next door neighbours uncles dustman :rolleyes: ******* waste of time.

Man of Honour
Dr Who said:
Let he without motoring sin cast the first stone, and until he has been proven to be a liar, the trolls are the ones that call him such without giving him the chance to prove it...

People post stuff like that in every one of the legendary OcUK BS'er threads you know :)

Soldato
Phil W said:
I've covered 4000 miles on Toyo Proxes T1-R's and they want changing within the next 1,000 miles. And driving hard, for me, does NOT include wheelspins.

I've covered 12k+ on mine and they are fine... with some hard cornering too ( well as much as a fiesta will allow )

I'd buy them again. Having said that, i've driven my sister's mx-5 which has goodyear Eagle F1s all round and they are very good, never felt worried that the back end was going to step out at all, when testing their limit.

Last edited:
Associate
tommy_knockers said:
Anyways the car was facing the wrong way and we were doing 70 backwards.

"How do you like them apples?!"

Sorry just reminded me of the ridiculous scene from F&F 2 where "Brian" does something similar in an Evo.

Back
Top Bottom