Drones over gatwick..

Associate
With all the data mining of phone data seems odd they can’t isolate a signal or jam it and just drop it out the sky ECM bubble would do it or a couple ,
But this is England after all we need a inquiry a paper written ect ect
Then we will do something.

That or airwolf

Associate
This not hard to do , I brought a drone for £250 , range 300 mtrs after a tweek or two
5.2 k’s full signal but that was done over fields with spotters too .
but it’s very easy I could easy fly hover over there and drink a coffee in my living room while it autonomously did it’s thing and never be caught , but great advert for terror attack .....

Anyway drone for sale only flew a couple of times , pm me Gatwick area

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
This not hard to do , I brought a drone for £250 , range 300 mtrs after a tweek or two
5.2 k’s full signal but that was done over fields with spotters too .
but it’s very easy I could easy fly hover over there and drink a coffee in my living room while it autonomously did it’s thing and never be caught , but great advert for terror attack .....

Some of the drones built by enthusiasts rather than off the shelf products have very different capabilities - there have been projects aiming to build drones with 3 hours flight times and custom UAVs that can do over an hour and many miles distance, etc.

Soldato
It's an interesting tactic. Terrorists and ill wishers could just fly drones over the UK's major airports and military bases and basically shut them down for days on end. No need for bombs. The drones themselves could carry sarin gas or some other nasty element, so when shot down/destroyed the agent is released.

A 24 man team and less than £50,000 could do it.

Caporegime
Bullets don't just carry on on some trajectory into space. Unless you're firing at quite a high angle upwards, as in you're lucky enough that the drone happens to be more or less directly over your head, then they're likely going to pose a fair amount of risk in the location they land in.

I'd have assumed that an airfield would the kind of big, open area that would assure safe firing. I guess not.

Associate
Some of the drones built by enthusiasts rather than off the shelf products have very different capabilities - there have been projects aiming to build drones with 3 hours flight times and custom UAVs that can do over an hour and many miles distance, etc.

I’ve yet to see it the world record is 2 hrs 6 mins but that was tiny

Back
Top Bottom