5. State sponsored
6. Eco warrior
7. Terror related
8. For the Lols
9. Aliens

6 or 3 for me

Last edited:
yes, and they're not there

So you are one of the handful of people in the UK who not only know the location of SAS deployments, but then are also willing to talk about it on a public forum, OK, let me just add another level to my BS meter.

Note i'm not saying the SAS are deployed at this location, i'm simply refuting outright your "insider knowledge" on SAS operational deployments.

Last edited:
So you are one of the handful of people in the UK who not only know the location of SAS deployments, but then are also willing to talk about it on a public forum, OK, let me just add another level to my BS meter.

Note i'm not saying the SAS are deployed at this location, i'm simply refuting outright your "insider knowledge" on SAS operational deployments.
Cool. But yes. And just to help you out here, as you seem to be struggling, if the press know, then a handful of people knowing is unlikely. If only a handful of people know, then the press can't know and any reference to UKSF22 can't be trusted as cited source on these forums.

So which is it?

Cool. But yes. And just to help you out here, as you seem to be struggling, if the press know, then a handful of people knowing is unlikely. If only a handful of people know, then the press can't know and any reference to UKSF22 can't be trusted as cited source on these forums.

So which is it?

So you don't actually know, gotcha.

So which is it?
I could tell you but I'd have to kill you

What i dont understand with how many times this drone would have to ply back somewhere to get its batteries changed is why a police helicopter with thermal cameras couldnt have followed it back to its base?

What a crappy thing to do :(

What i dont understand with how many times this drone would have to ply back somewhere to get its batteries changed is why a police helicopter with thermal cameras couldnt have followed it back to its base?
I guess they don’t emit enough heat, maybe?

For the piece de resistance, after having garnered all this attention and whipped up such furore, this drone operator’s last act should be to have the drone make a low and visible pass over the airport, ensuring it has quite the Police following...then land it in one of their mate’s backyards. :D

What a crappy thing to do :(

I guess they don’t emit enough heat, maybe?
I'm guessing that, also police thermal cameras tend to look at relatively large areas with low detail (so it would need to be a large hot source) or small area areas with higher detail in which case you're even more likely to miss it.

The drone's only real heat output will be it's motors and they're far smaller than what the thermal cameras police copters are equipped with are normally meant to be looking at (humans, motorbikes, cars etc).

Back
Top Bottom