E3 2018

Caporegime
Microsoft & Bethesda were good. Bethesda was very funny. Really enjoyed that. Especially the Skyrim very special edition :D

Just finished Revolver digital, all up to date now until 18:00 tonight for Square Enix.

Which games have caught peoples eyes so far?

Rage 2 and DMC 5 for me!

The Happy Few reminded me of Bioshock, a lot!

Soldato
Microsoft & Bethesda were good. Bethesda was very funny. Really enjoyed that. Especially the Skyrim very special edition :D

Just finished Revolver digital, all up to date now until 18:00 tonight for Square Enix.

Which games have caught peoples eyes so far?

Rage 2 and DMC 5 for me!

The Happy Few reminded me of Bioshock, a lot!

FH4 but I think partly due to the fact there is nothing like that available on PS. Think the last thing remotely similar was Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Soldato
So when the PS4 came out, it was all about the most powerful console. Now the Xbox One X is more powerful, it's all about exclusives! It'll never end!

People also talk about the fact they can play Xbox games on PC as if it's some sort of bad thing. Surely giving consumers more choice is a good thing? Do you really think Microsoft care if you play it on Windows 10 or Xbox? Either way, they're getting their share.

Soldato
You'll be lucky if you can play it on Windows 10 thanks to the janky Microsoft store.
I had ZERO problems downloading Forza 7, Horizon 3, Sea of Thieves, Zoo Tycoon and State of Decay 2 on both Xbox and Windows 10. It synced perfectly, no issues, updated easily and when I tried to play it on both, it even let me know it was being played on the other, and asked if I would like to continue here.

Just my experience, but I have to say it was very easy and issue free.

Anyway, trying not to get off topic. I would love to see the RE2 remake shown, also hoping for another release in the Uncharted universe too.

Soldato
Not at all, but some of the replies are mind numbing "Microsoft trying too hard" for one. Jesus.

I agree. I had a 360 for years, but was late to the party for an Xbox One. I picked one up on the merits that I would get use from backwards compatibility, Game Pass and also the cross-platform "Play Anywhere" stuff, and when I posted up about asking for opinions on which to buy and listed those, the response from the Sony crowd was laughable. I'm glad that I picked up an Xbox One and also glad to see MS investing in the future of the platform, and that the things that I value most with the console will only get better.

Soldato
I agree. I had a 360 for years, but was late to the party for an Xbox One. I picked one up on the merits that I would get use from backwards compatibility, Game Pass and also the cross-platform "Play Anywhere" stuff, and when I posted up about asking for opinions on which to buy and listed those, the response from the Sony crowd was laughable. I'm glad that I picked up an Xbox One and also glad to see MS investing in the future of the platform, and that the things that I value most with the console will only get better.

'Those' types are in abundance for all platforms. The best bit is when you own multi platforms and post a balance view on something and you get called out by both sides.

Caporegime
By that I assume you think I sit on the Sony side of the couch?

When in fact I play 4 platforms. Jesus, man I qued up overnite for a launch 360. Thats how it felt. Sorry if I offended your fragile sensibilities.

Hah, no I don't assume you sit on any couch, and I have no fragile bilities at all, I just don't understand comments of "trying too hard". Trying too hard for what exactly? To wow gamers? To claim first place?

Soldato
To have the most impactful presentation.

I thought that their presentation was pretty good to be honest. It didn't drone on, they had trailers and game footage and then didn't spend ages discussing them all to death. They kept everything brief whilst showing us some really good bits. I thought it was all on point.

Back
Top Bottom