** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

@ Kelt - Thanks for the reply. How do you find that AIO ? Any good ? Have never used a water cooler of any sort - last 3 cooler have been CM 212 Evo, NH-D14 and NH-D15.
Really tempted by the 360.

@Mike - thank you for the diagram - I will measure up in the morning when I can get at my PC.

Cheers for the responses !

Been a superb performer.

Utterly quiet pump as well.

Last edited:
It will be fine since the rad spacing is offset, meaning it is closer to the left hand side/windowed side of the case than it is to the motherboard.

Have a look at the spacing and you will see.

I hope your right,when I measured it looks as though it will literally touching the ram, as the predator is an unorthodox 133mm wide, giving it an extra 6.5mm width either side, so an additional 6.5mm closer to the ram than most 240 rads.

Didn't know it was wider, i have a normal 240 rad in the top of the define S and using some HyperX fury memory, i have 25mm of space free.

Your mem is 52.5mm and mine is 34.2mm, my rad is 121mm wide.

The extra height of the mem plus the extra width of the rad might be too much by about 5mm.

Maybe sell your mem and get some lower profile stuff while the prices are good.

Last edited:
Didn't know it was wider, i have a normal 240 rad in the top of the define S and using some HyperX fury memory, i have 25mm of space free.

Your mem is 52.5mm and mine is 34.2mm, my rad is 121mm wide.

The extra height of the mem plus the extra width of the rad might be too much by about 5mm.

Maybe sell your mem and get some lower profile stuff while the prices are good.

Yes,that was my math too,I think I will order some low profile and sell of my current,even if it was possible to fit it would be far too tight I think.

Yeah, they will be, same holes as other 115X sockets.

Cheers mate -
So I am safe getting one with my 6700k and EVGA Z170 Classified ?

I was on to Rich in OCUK Customer Service today and he reckoned that my HAF 932 Adv wouldn't support the 360 and advised me to go for the 240.
EKWB wrote back to my email and said they reckon, based on Cooler Master site, the HAF 932 Adv would be big enough to support the 360 version.

I just don't want to make a mistake as it will cost me more to send back to OCUK if I get it wrong due to the weight :(

Excellent YouTube video from EK showing the 360 model quick connects up now. While these connectors may not look that good, this system is certainly a great way to get people into water cooling. I think EK are going to create many converts with this range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom