*** Elden Ring ***

Soldato
I can't believe one of the wife's boobs has slipped gloriously from her pyjama top this morning, yet here I am looking at something much more exciting...
Your wife wears pyjamas? Huh.

Anyhoo, I was considering picking up Elden Ring but I may as well wait for the DLC to drop I guess. The way this year is flying by it'll be here before I know it

Mind you temptation may get the better of me. Just finished HFW and DLC again and I need something to get my teeth into.

This is a game you can get your teeth into right?

Associate
35 quid for an add on ? id rather put £35 down on a new game
I don't mind £35 if it's good and I definitely suspect it will be... I'd pay any price for extra Elden Ring content tbf. FromSoftware DLCs always feel worth the price tag they set so hopefully the price indicates it's going to be a nice long DLC.

Last edited:
Associate
I feel bad for the Enotria (Souls like) developers, I'd been following that game for a few months and on Sunday they announced the release date of their game as 21st June... then 3 days later the Elden Ring DLC trailer came with a 21st June release date, RIP their sales, that's some bad luck :cry:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It had better be sizeable, 35 quid is a huge amount for a DLC. Thats the same price as the whole Helldivers 2. £10 more than Enshrouded. Time to replay through the game in full co-op before June 21 :)

Last edited:
Associate
I think it's likely that we're getting a pretty sizable map to jump into, plus all of the hidden things that you don't see from just looking the landscape, the caves, dungeons potential underground sections etc.

I'm happy with the date as well, there's too much coming out in the next month or two with Last Epoch, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Dragons Dogma 2. Plenty of time to get those out of the way and build excitement.

Soldato
Pre-ordered and Im about to knock off work and spin up a new build or two in prep for this
For 35 quid, I'm expecting this to really be something, this and Elite Dangerous are the only games I have ever put over 1000 hrs into, 3rd would be Age of Empires 2 at I think from memory around 500-600 hrs
I have eclectic tastes when it comes to gaming

Back
Top Bottom