Caporegime
I beat the magma wyrm tonight to get the moonveil katana and I am seriously thinking of re-rolling my stats now I’ve beaten Rennala so I can use it.

just ticked over 32 hours and done quite a few mini bosses and now my second main boss, Radahan is next but he scares me :D

Soldato
No it's not an option there. This lake is underground.

Definitely not where I thought you were then! :p

Sounds a bit like 5-3 in Demon’s Souls!

Generally, no matter what my build, I always try and have enough magic stats to allow curing of status effects. But yeah, having resistant clothing also sounds like a good plan.

Crazy how big this game is. I’ve been all over the place and just entered Raya Lucaria Academy after finding a glintstone key. Also haven’t found the underground rot lake! :p

Soldato
this game is buttock clenchingly good.

yes, there are 39 minute speed runs on youtube but i spent 39 minutes just in the first mine lol

shame about the frame-rate, i don't know what it is about Japanese developers, many of them seem to be perfectly happy with 30fps. Death Stranding being the exception that broke the rules.

Soldato
this game is buttock clenchingly good.

yes, there are 39 minute speed runs on youtube but i spent 39 minutes just in the first mine lol

shame about the frame-rate, i don't know what it is about Japanese developers, many of them seem to be perfectly happy with 30fps. Death Stranding being the exception that broke the rules.
In performance mode it’s pretty solid with some drops here and there but nothing game breaking. Don’t touch quality mode it’s horrible at 30.

Soldato
Managed to play a little bit last night, not really sure what keepsake I even need so just picked one, Golden seed?!

Got through the first little area, and got out into the Open world and was amazed how good it looks, everything looks like its waiting to be discovered, towering castles and little islands, broken bridges in the distance... Lots to explore! It going to be interesting to see what's lurking out there!

Associate
The gold-armoured, red-headed tadger is finally dead! :D

What a boss that is, though. Definitely up there as one of the best for me even though I was his ***** for the most part...

Soldato

With the open world I don't know what to do first, it feels kinda weirdly exciting! I am wondering about collecting berries and exploring, found some sort of crab thing and they were a hard case :cry:

The golden Grace guide i'm assuming is a kind of a waymarker where you are supposed to go?

The open world Souls feels like it is going to be a really nice balance. Im hooked. The calming music and the prospect of intense battles is awesome.

Another thing I like is how the map is blank, and you build the map by exploring :)

Associate
Just finished it this evening. Now to start new game plus to mop up a trophy I missed.
(save scummed for the 3 endings trophies, as 3 full playthroughs might be a bit much for me).

Back
Top Bottom