Soldato
lol no it's staff for sorceries and 'seal' for incantation I think they're called. Pretty sure this caught me out before, especially as you don't find many seal's.

Soldato
Think I'm over 100 now and still learning new stuff. Also I have not managed one war heroes grave, those automated chariot things stress me out. I think I have some kind of fear of things like that, those abductor virgins freak me out too, seems to be anything automated. Like on Demons Souls with the mechanical arrow firing thing on the bridge.

Soldato
What is war hero grave? Lol

A dungeon thing, I think they are always called X war hero grave, it's like a mini dungeon/gauntlet. There is one right at the start of the game that you wouldn't have gone to right away unless you chose stone sword key as a starting item.

I just googled it and apparently they actually have riders on them and can be destroyed albeit not easily.

Caporegime
A dungeon thing, I think they are always called X war hero grave, it's like a mini dungeon/gauntlet. There is one right at the start of the game that you wouldn't have gone to right away unless you chose stone sword key as a starting item.

I just googled it and apparently they actually have riders on them and can be destroyed albeit not easily.

Oh, I went back and opened it, but I did see someone did that tomb and has quite a big boss at the end of it so i didn't bother.

Soldato
Oooooooh, I had no idea! lol I just thought you need the right stats and a staff.

Yes you are correct. You need intelligence and faith or arcane depending on the incantation/sorcery.

Typically intelligence governs glintstone sorcery that is cast with glintstone staff and faith/arcane governs incantations that are cast with a Seal.

Also Mind is crucial to level up for magic as it’s what gives you FP. FP is basically your “ammo” amount for casting sorcery/incantations.

Somewhere between 10-16 faith / arcane should see you right for entry level incantations likewise for intelligence and sorcery. But some of the OP sorceries require something like 60 intelligence and some faith / arcane stuff needs pretty high stats too.

You can also buff magic stats with various talismans and armour.

Soldato
I'm genuinely baffled how people figured some stuff out. One quest requires you to find an NPC and all your told is he is near this place.
Turns out he's hidden underground in a cave that you can only find by hitting a fake bit of cliff. How the hell did people know to hit that bit of cliff??

Caporegime
I'm genuinely baffled how people figured some stuff out. One quest requires you to find an NPC and all your told is he is near this place.
Turns out he's hidden underground in a cave that you can only find by hitting a fake bit of cliff. How the hell did people know to hit that bit of cliff??

I think I know this quest line...only because i watch tons of YT videos.

Soldato
I've gone through the capital and am currently in Castle Sol on the giants plateau. I have a lot of things to tie up but I need to just focus on one thing at a time really or I just leave too much stuff unfinished. Roundtable hold guy said I have 3 people left to kill, Miquella, Malenia and Mohg Lord Of Blood. I will go for Mohg first as it opens up a late game grinding spot.

Soldato
I've gone through the capital and am currently in Castle Sol on the giants plateau. I have a lot of things to tie up but I need to just focus on one thing at a time really or I just leave too much stuff unfinished. Roundtable hold guy said I have 3 people left to kill, Miquella, Malenia and Mohg Lord Of Blood. I will go for Mohg first as it opens up a late game grinding spot.

That's where I am at the moment. Thought it was quite small unless I've missed an entire area which isn't inconceivable!

That said I did absolutely annihilate the boss on the first attempt; Comet Azure is just no match!

Soldato
That's where I am at the moment. Thought it was quite small unless I've missed an entire area which isn't inconceivable!

That said I did absolutely annihilate the boss on the first attempt; Comet Azure is just no match!

I have just respecced so I can use it and it has been useful so far. I killed wotshisface with it (the one you can shackle) Does mean I cant use my Katana though without some talisman fiddling but I'll get there.

Caporegime
I went from 91- 120 in about 30m yesterday in the 'bird' grinding spot. I'll probably do it for a bit longer as I need all the help I can get :D
I might wait until i get there before grinding further. I spent 30mins yesterday just to get 3 levels so i can take my faith from 7-10. I need 12 in Faith to use the cure for Scarlet Rot. I am now at 105 or something.

On my to do list is to get the Comet Azure spell and to that grinding spot.

Back
Top Bottom