Soldato
In the capital now. Now idea where I'm going. Thought I'd made loads of progress and then died but it takes like two minutes to run back.

It's a warren I'll give you that. But keep on exploring and you'll carry on with the narrative. I didn't look anything up but still got lost in hidden areas and made my way out in equal measures!

Soldato
It's a warren I'll give you that. But keep on exploring and you'll carry on with the narrative. I didn't look anything up but still got lost in hidden areas and made my way out in equal measures!
Yeah I'm getting a little further each time but I'm very squishy, a lot of one hit kills.

Soldato
Yeah I'm getting a little further each time but I'm very squishy, a lot of one hit kills.

I don't know if I was over-levelled up by the time I got there or not. Maybe ~110 when I got there, ~120 when I left. Struggled with the shield guards the most as a mage. You could always go off and explore and come back, I guarantee there's areas you've not completed prior!

Soldato
Just found another grace thank god. Yeah I have missed loads I know, currently 82. Just gonna see how far I get and when I hit a wall I'll go off exploring again.

Soldato
Just found another grace thank god. Yeah I have missed loads I know, currently 82. Just gonna see how far I get and when I hit a wall I'll go off exploring again.
Haha I know that feeling, esp as mage! Once you're low on FP flasks you're like WTF IS THE NEXT GRACE?!? You literally can't continue without one.

Soldato
I'm in the Giant's Mountaintop (just done the Catacombs, final boss was the first challenging one in a while) and only just found out what the sparkling paths are after being served up a random article about hidden scarabs. Doh!

Caporegime
I'm in the Giant's Mountaintop (just done the Catacombs, final boss was the first challenging one in a while) and only just found out what the sparkling paths are after being served up a random article about hidden scarabs. Doh!

There is one north of the lake Lucaria. If you go to where the giant blacksmith is sitting outside, walk along the north side of the lake, past where there are lighting rain down on you, near the tip of the north point or slightly passed it, there is one right there. That one is the Frost Stomp, fantastic ash of war to take care of a group of enemies staggers even bosses. Although it got nerfed a bit in the update.

Soldato
Bumped in to ringleader Alecto. Destroyed, can't rely on my ashes crutch as disabled and not allowed to summon help. Thank goodness she's not mandatory.

Soldato
Bumped in to ringleader Alecto. Destroyed, can't rely on my ashes crutch as disabled and not allowed to summon help. Thank goodness she's not mandatory.
One of the hardest bosses in the game for me. I beat her by using the rocks to the left of where she spawns. You can get on top of them and she stays low. Use something that staggers her and be prepared to dodge her blood tax shots. Might take a few attempts but it is a viable tactic.

Bit cheesy but even with +10 Moonveil she was destroying me. If you have it, equip quick step style abilities so you can at least dance around like she does.

Assassin type enemies are the worst due to their insane reach for their backstab. They are also Uber mobile.

I recommend you preserve with Alecto as she drops Tier 1 Uber useful stuff!! ;)

Soldato
@BuffetSlayer yeah that will be on my post game lost before I think about Ng+. Thanks for the tips.
Just finished volcano manor, of course I read after the event and discover I broke like 3 quests doing it the way I did. One frustrating thing about these games, you can miss out on so much.

Back
Top Bottom