Elden Ring

Shadow of the erdtree is now the highest rated DLC ever with an average review score of 95/100, beating the Witcher 3's Blood and Wine DLC which scored 92/100

I have Friday and most of Saturday free. I am busy during the day on Sunday but have the evening free. The hardest decision is do I stay up until midnight and then pull an all nighter but then feel rough on Friday, or do I go to bed early tonight and set my alarm for 5am.

I've pre made my weekend meals in plastic tubs so I just need to either boil pasta, rice or noodles to go with it to maximise gaming time. I've stocked up on Aldi Coke zero (6x 3 litres) and fruit for snacks.

I cannot wait to fully experience this new dlc and look forward to exploring every nook and cranny for precious loot.

I have Friday and most of Saturday free. I am busy during the day on Sunday but have the evening free. The hardest decision is do I stay up until midnight and then pull an all nighter but then feel rough on Friday, or do I go to bed early tonight and set my alarm for 5am.

I've pre made my weekend meals in plastic tubs so I just need to either boil pasta, rice or noodles to go with it to maximise gaming time. I've stocked up on Aldi Coke zero (6x 3 litres) and fruit for snacks.

I cannot wait to fully experience this new dlc and look forward to exploring every nook and cranny for precious loot.
Man screw food. Just gonna get a couple of bottles of huel to keep me going + Doritos

Man screw food. Just gonna get a couple of bottles of huel to keep me going + Doritos
Wow! That's some serious planning :D
I'm just going to take it slow and make the experience last. No planning, just pick up and play whenever (and wherever on portal) I fancy and just avoid twitch and potential spoilers. I have 2 different characters to use, 1 is nearly ready, just has to beat Mohg as I left it until last to do. The other is at the end of NG+3.

Humble Bundle keys have come through, now added to Steam account just waiting. Humble Bundle was only £29 which includes £3 charity donation, more than CD keys but easy for me as an existing Humble Bundle member.

All set to go, no spoilers, no trailers watched, I know almost nothing about it and will take my time playing defensive style. Supposed to rival full game releases in length, bound to be some brutal bosses too.

Humble Bundle keys have come through, now added to Steam account just waiting. Humble Bundle was only £29 which includes £3 charity donation, more than CD keys but easy for me as an existing Humble Bundle member.

All set to go, no spoilers, no trailers watched, I know almost nothing about it and will take my time playing defensive style. Supposed to rival full game releases in length, bound to be some brutal bosses too.
What's this "Steam" you speak of, is that a new part of PSN or Xbox Gold :confused:

Apologies for that I've been posting in the Steam thread and got mixed up when this cropped up in new posts. Hope you all enjoy when it unlocks.
No worries. I post in both threads. :P it’s the same game, regardless of platform (although.. there’s no chat about specs in here thank god)

No worries. I post in both threads. :p it’s the same game, regardless of platform (although.. there’s no chat about specs in here thank god)
I do wish we had the seamless multiplayer mod that you can get on PC though, I love playing with mates on this but it's a bit annoying to watch them vanish after a boss.

Some new armours I’ve found and sword. I’ll spoiler tag it

IMG-0025.png

IMG-0026.png

Last edited:
Some new armours I’ve found and sword. I’ll spoiler tag it
That took me a few attempts :p. First place I went to as well. I've forgotten how to play.. Platinumed the game about 2 years ago. I've got a few different save files to about lvl 40 since then but haven't played properly. Can't remember what build I was using as I changed it to a farming one. No idea what I'm doing lol. Love it.

Last edited:
That took me a few attempts :p. First place I went to as well. I've forgotten how to play.. Platinumed the game about 2 years ago. I've got a few different save files to about lvl 40 since then but haven't played properly. Can't remember what build I was using as I changed it to a farming one. No idea what I'm doing lol. Love it.
Yeah. That was a bit of a wake up call like.. your busted weapons don’t mean **** here :D

Edit. Found these too. Weapon spoiler ! !

IMG-0027.png

Last edited:
Played a few hours and being a mage I was lulled into a false sense of false security as soon as they big boys turned up I was getting clowned. I think the above references something which is discoverable near the starting location perhaps? If so, no chance; I was bashing summons with zero effect before I realised what sort of place it was.

Back
Top Bottom