Caporegime
Beat Malenia last night on my PS5 run through of the game, was getting absolutely smashed to pieces over and over again before I decided to stop using my mimic and just spend a few 'deaths' learning her move set. It's been two years since I last fought her on my PC run of the game and it's like coming in blind all over again.

No issue getting through the first phase, it was the second that was ruining me. 5 deaths later, figured out which ones to roll into, which ones I could just step away from and she was done!

Last boss(es) to go and then it's onto the DLC for me.

Did you know if you throw a pot at her just before she does the waterfowl, it breaks her move?

Soldato
Managed to down the lord of frenzied flame today which was a frustrating fight. Went back to Mesmer who was annihilating me previously and managed to take him down on about the 6th try but oh my god was it close. I had a sliver of health left and no heals and was just panic rolling like my life depended on it!! Snake attack after snake attack I somehow dodged.

Fair play to my mimic - he saved my ass and whilst Mesmer was aggroing him I jumped in and landed the killing blow.

Not sure how I didn’t die - I mean I was so screwed in that fight. I basically spent his entire second phase with no health!!

Soldato
Beat Malenia last night on my PS5 run through of the game, was getting absolutely smashed to pieces over and over again before I decided to stop using my mimic and just spend a few 'deaths' learning her move set. It's been two years since I last fought her on my PC run of the game and it's like coming in blind all over again.

No issue getting through the first phase, it was the second that was ruining me. 5 deaths later, figured out which ones to roll into, which ones I could just step away from and she was done!

Last boss(es) to go and then it's onto the DLC for me.

She was my wall too. Took me so long to beat her but I got her in the end after a break of several months. Same as you, was always the 2nd phase she got me.

She wasn’t Geninchiro hard, but she probably killed me more times than any other boss.

Caporegime
5/5 dlc until Radahn but every bit of enjoyment has been ground out of me after close to 12 hours of zero progression on his second stage.

Changed my build to cheese impenetrable thorns and I’m done with it. Sad to end up feeling about a game like this but they got this very very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom