Caporegime
Killed that giant thing standing outside a door on the east side of the map. Cheesed it. Hit him twice and ran inside and hid for 2 mins and rinse and repeat.

Question - I seem to have attached an ashes of war to a sword. Can I remove it and swap it for something else? If so, which menu is that at? I spend 5 mins and couldn’t figure how i did it!

Soldato
Killed that giant thing standing outside a door on the east side of the map. Cheesed it. Hit him twice and ran inside and hid for 2 mins and rinse and repeat.

Question - I seem to have attached an ashes of war to a sword. Can I remove it and swap it for something else? If so, which menu is that at? I spend 5 mins and couldn’t figure how i did it!

the black smith guy in the table place :)

edit : might be able to switch ashes of war at sites of grace as well :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Made it to Loretta last night...

Didn't make it past her though :D

She is weak to sacred and is interrupted easily with lone wolf ashes. I used sacred ash on my sword and lone wolf summon and was super aggressive.

She went down inside of 30 seconds - just manage your stamina.

I can’t help you if you are not a melee build though :p

Baz

Baz

Soldato
She is weak to sacred and is interrupted easily with lone wolf ashes. I used sacred ash on my sword and lone wolf summon and was super aggressive.

She went down inside of 30 seconds - just manage your stamina.

I can’t help you if you are not a melee build though :p
I was trying it with the Black knight tiche summon who stands up well to her, the issue I had was when she did a big jump and staggered me, or got her big spectral bow and arrow out

Caporegime
Loretta I found easy because I'm level 170+ Melania took me about 2 hours to get past after that. Being a Mage vs a fast moving enemy does not usually end well. :p

That streamer above with the hat took 3 streams to beat her, I would say about 8hrs total, with levelling up in between. No shields, no summons, just pure attack, dodge, retreat to heal, attack and dodge.

Soldato
Finally beat the fire giant. No cheese in sight.

Without a doubt one of the most annoying bosses in the game for me so far. So many one shots……..

Actually found his 2nd phase a lot easier.

I didn’t have Alexander either so I’m fairly happy to smack him down with just me and my normal ashes.

I think my takeaway is that I was less greedy with hits to make sure I always had enough stamina to run Torrent to either catch up when he rolls away or doge attacks. Oh and GTFO when he uses ground area of effect attacks!! :p

Soldato
I was trying it with the Black knight tiche summon who stands up well to her, the issue I had was when she did a big jump and staggered me, or got her big spectral bow and arrow out

Rush her and stay as close as you can. Roll under her attacks and if you have sacred blade ashes use L2 for to charge your sword for bonus damage (use a shield with no skill) Go with rapid light attacks. When she did her jumps for me I ran towards her and tried to make sure she went over me.

You can pretty much roll away from most things she throws at you but stay close as she is a pain in the arse if you don’t.

Associate
OP
Finally beat the fire giant. No cheese in sight.

Without a doubt one of the most annoying bosses in the game for me so far. So many one shots……..

Actually found his 2nd phase a lot easier.

I didn’t have Alexander either so I’m fairly happy to smack him down with just me and my normal ashes.

I think my takeaway is that I was less greedy with hits to make sure I always had enough stamina to run Torrent to either catch up when he rolls away or doge attacks. Oh and GTFO when he uses ground area of effect attacks!! :p
I beat him yesterday on my second character using sorcery. I used Alexander and tiche. I got quiet lucky on the run I beat him on as he stood still long enough to pop my 5 second infinite fp physics flask and use the azure laser spell to melt half his bar. In the second phase I just stayed back and use great glint soul arrow type spell to chunk him down.

Soldato
I beat him yesterday on my second character using sorcery. I used Alexander and tiche. I got quiet lucky on the run I beat him on as he stood still long enough to pop my 5 second infinite fp physics flask and use the azure laser spell to melt half his bar. In the second phase I just stayed back and use great glint soul arrow type spell to chunk him down.

lol your way sounds far more interesting than my way. I ran at him and spanked him repeatedly with my sword until he gave up! :p

I like the sound of a magic build. Sound like there’s some powerful stuff.

I think I have 11-12 Larval Tears so could respec and try a magic build.

Is there any way to swap between characters in the same save? Or is it a one at a time thing with the Larval Tear where you lose your current character when you respec and have to respec again to go back to your old build?

Soldato
lol your way sounds far more interesting than my way. I ran at him and spanked him repeatedly with my sword until he gave up! :p

I like the sound of a magic build. Sound like there’s some powerful stuff.

I think I have 11-12 Larval Tears so could respec and try a magic build.

Is there any way to swap between characters in the same save? Or is it a one at a time thing with the Larval Tear where you lose your current character when you respec and have to respec again to go back to your old build?
Just try it at Renalla it’s fine. You can cancel it if you’re unsure.

Soldato
Killed Commander Niall and found the secret path to the northernmost area. 98 hours and the game still opening up new areas lol

Yeah - I have just come through that “Secret” area after also killing Niall yesterday. It’s a pain in the backside with visibility and there’s a puzzle town which is a pain too.

Out the other side now though, in what is arguably an even more annoying place but for different reasons!!

Soldato
Yeah - I have just come through that “Secret” area after also killing Niall yesterday. It’s a pain in the backside with visibility and there’s a puzzle town which is a pain too.

Out the other side now though, in what is arguably an even more annoying place but for different reasons!!

oh i got rid of him the other night well the guy i summoned did lol, thankfully i summmoned a awesome wizard magic user guy who proceeded to melt the hp bar of niall and his cronies :)

secret area talk has me interested, what bit? i followed the rold lift to the giant place.

Soldato
oh i got rid of him the other night well the guy i summoned did lol, thankfully i summmoned a awesome wizard magic user guy who proceeded to melt the hp bar of niall and his cronies :)

secret area talk has me interested, what bit? i followed the rold lift to the giant place.
Once you have both parts of the seal you get two options at the lift of rold. Took me a while to figure it out! There is a site there you can just go back.

Caporegime
I got the Moonveil Katana !!!

I figured out how to do the special move where it goes back into the scabbard by holding down L2 (word in left hand) and then pressing R1. That does the horizontal magic thing. But i've seen people do it where you jump forward and do a vertical slice with magic. How do you do that?

Back
Top Bottom