Caporegime
:D ill have a look out for those mobs with the description.

Gonna look for that giant chicken too. Maybe I have that area already unlocked.

there are a few known ones, some at various stages of the game.

1 - NE of Caelid, can be access soon as you start. 1k per kill, about 20k per farm run and takes about 2mins if done on the horse. Easiest with a mage build.
2 - giant boulder trick, 2k per boulder, can do about 4 a minute. This is in the same area but a little further down.
3 - further down past the boulder, farming and killing npc for 40k per run. But lots more of them and closer together so tougher to do.
4 - giant chicken shooting, 17k each
5 - I saw this yesterday, it’s a glitch, you ride into the abyss off a cliff and you can get like 100k or more each time. I came across it on YouTube.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was sort of tempted by this, despite my patchy history with previous Souls games. I’ve read that there are performance issues to the point where people have recommended using the PS4 version rather than the PS5 version. Is this still the case or has it been patched / updated so it’s better on the PS5 now?

Soldato
Yeah as above, North East of Caelid. The guys there are individuals, go down really easily, don't dodge and have a rubbish range attack but are somehow worth 1079 runes each. There's about 15-20 wondering around in the open up there. Kill, grace, repeat.

I can't be bothered to farm but I often head up there if I'm a few thousand short of a level up before going into a boss.

@Converge No issues on PS5 here

Caporegime
Yeah as above, North East of Caelid. The guys there are individuals, go down really easily, don't dodge and have a rubbish range attack but are somehow worth 1079 runes each. There's about 15-20 wondering around in the open up there. Kill, grace, repeat.

I can't be bothered to farm but I often head up there if I'm a few thousand short of a level up before going into a boss.

that’s what I do too, if I got lots of runes and don’t want the risk of losing it so I farm to get it to the next level.

Associate
Right, had a look in the rune farm choices and looks like I have the area ready to be accessed. I just need to actually use an item to teleport me there!
Should open choices of weapons as Im getting bored with the bloodfang blade. I found great stars and liking it but need more str

I play on PS5 and never had any issues too.

Associate
thx for the farming spot short list and sharing the abyss drop glitch. From 60 to 110 in less than 40mins or so.
I will probably settle for 150 but for now I got the stats for the weapons I want to try.

Ruin & starscourge greatswords now usable. Just need to gather more somber stones.

Back
Top Bottom