Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Yep, this is going to become a very very expensive place to live, for more and more people.

Genuinely don't think there's much left here.
I know much of the world is in similar position. But was recently reading about just the bill on the UK debt interest.

Seeing as it's always growing more and more will be needed to fiance this. And there's no where left to get it from apart from hitting people directly in the pocket.

Hopefully can get out soon. But I don't know if it'll happen.

Health care is shocking. It's so bad if you can afford it private is becoming a necessity. Pensions are probably going to be non existent. Really, all the money taken in tax, its hard to see where it ends up except waste and corruption.

I suppose its a good tactic to migrate to a USA based system. Just let it get crippled over time so people are pushed into private or just die. Read about that guy who died because he wasn't seen in person. I bet it happens a lot.

Last edited:
8 points.... that is 1 whole penny. Next round is on you. Mine is still calculating

You get half a glass of water, thats all I can afford based on that payment

I seem to get mine quite early, but think its because I was a customer years ago, so have a relatively low customer number, expect everyone elses will start to come though now like the last time I spotted as mine arrived

My car is about 120g/km so that would be around 6000kgCO2e for the 50,000km a year travelled.

Lots of numbers but you're completely ignoring the fact that in the real world it'll be emitting way more than 120g/km and that you don't just stick a straw in the ground to fill your car up - lots of energy goes in to extracting, transporting and refining crude oil!

44.1GW demand on the grid as of 5.20pm.

`Er indoors will have some impact on that. The oil fired central heating oil pump started making odd cavitation like noises the other day, but she insisted I didn't investigate during the very cold snap we have had around these parts. The drive sheared this morning so she has every electrical heating device in the house on full. Hopefully a replacement pump will land here tomorrow and the meter will stop spinning like a top...

It's the taking part that counts :cry:

Now where are all the extra 100 points per session!.

img
Couldn't care less about taking part to be honest. We all pay over the odds for energy anyway so I'll damn well use it when I want.

I definitely think people should pay more of they go above average usage. We don't hold back and we're always under average.

Money is all that matters. Anyone that doesn't think money makes the world go round is kidding themselves.

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about taking part to be honest. We all pay over the odds for energy anyway so I'll damn well use it when I want.

I definitely think people should pay more of they go above average usage. We don't hold back and we're always under average.

Money is all that matters. Anyone that doesn't think money makes the world go round is kidding themselves.

The state of our energy market is what it is!, all anyone can really do is try to minimise the impact on themselves.
If your willing to change your usage pattern, get on a decent tariff there are big savings to be made.(Smart meter needed)

Back
Top Bottom