Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

3.66p for me today. Not much of a creep up :p

Hope it stays under 4p. Would be ni e If It went sub 3p however :D

Mine is 3.6 which is actually higher than 26/5 - 5/6
So yeah its not a noticeable increase (about 10% up on the lowest) but it definitely seems to have plateaued.

Its been pretty much flat now for 3 weeks. Dont get me wrong not complaining, was just a little surprised.
Could be Ukraine reaction again of course.

Reactions: TNA
I just had to do a manual reply to an email to renew my gas tracker, isnt automated like Agile.

Curious has the historical cap to average daily rates always been such a big gap from when they first brought out the tracker?

Current gas about 3.5-4p price protect is 30p
Current electric in teens price protect is 100p.

Last edited:
4.2p for gas today for me. A 0.42p jump in a day :eek: This is the most expensive day for gas since 15/05, up 0.82p in a week.

Hopefully just a blip. But going to have to watch prices closely now.

4.2p for gas today for me. A 0.42p jump in a day :eek: This is the most expensive day for gas since 15/05, up 0.82p in a week.

Hopefully just a blip. But going to have to watch prices closely now.
Gas and electricity are going to fluctuate up and down on a daily basis. I'd only get worries if they go above the standard flex rate.

Octopus tracker is really good at the moment. I was lucky and up until the start of this year had a fixed price of 14p which had rolled over throughout the crazy price increases.

Can't complain with the gas prices either since we won't be using much at this time of year.

Assuming they have unlimited energy to supply. They don't so the prices will rise.

I don't think Agile has the same mass appeal as the tracker tariff, peak prices are still pretty high and it requires a bit of effort to get the best out of it.

I'm trying to find tracker prices from last summer, earliest I can find is Dec 22.

Back
Top Bottom