Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

I'm not so sure, i just went through sign up, it says they'll switch me over on the 7th but backdate it to the 1st. I don't know if that is because i just signed it today. It could be if you sign on the 6th they'll only backdate 1 day
No….if you sign on 6th they will back date to the 1st july….as thats the date they say the tracker starts on.

my email said, by the 7th, not on the 7th….

How can you forecast unit rate. That doesn’t seem to be right.

Surely octopus is doing something wrong. Could it get itself into a bit of a bother?! Guess it is too big to fail now!

Just signed my mum to tracker today. It would a huge saving for her as her flat is full electric no gas

Last edited:

Surely octopus is doing something wrong. Could it get itself into a bit of a bother?! Guess it is too big to fail now!

Just signed my mum to tracker today. It would a huge saving for her as her flat is full electric no gas

What? They are basing predictions on data etc, not just making it up as they go along.

Tracker prices each day will be based on wholesale prices as you go along.

Now its even cheaper.

3sVFDzY.png

Hi guys. Just had the tracker email come through as well. Do I sign up for both gas and electricity? It all looks confusing with so many different posts on here. Many thanks as usual.

It is still a crock... If you are burning energy needlessly to save money, you are still pumping heat into the atmosphere.

I sometimes think that the planet should burn...

Oh dear..... You don't understand it at all yet you've got your elderly mum on it who has a 100% dependency on electric?

Has anyone had any luck getting the required documents if the Solar Panels were installed by a company through the Council? I've contacted them and they said it's down to the Council giving them the permission to give me the certificates to join Octopus Outgoing :(

Back
Top Bottom