Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Soldato
Yeah I'm getting one soon.
Less pre heat/smaller space
Better fan action

Apparently most people love them
Havn't used the oven for a LONG time since getting one, they are on offer all the time. Main thing to look for is a big wide basket instead of a deep one as you need to try to keep it to one layer on the bottom for optimal airflow (for frozen stuff), doesn't really matter for "baking" which can be done in them also. I have a Cosori 4.7L and use it every other day. But they all work the same so you can get a cheap one and get the same output.

Soldato
Air fryers will be cheaper than a standard electric oven for items that fit in it.

On the other hand a gas oven will generally be cheaper to run due to the lower price of gas compared to electric, since gas is about a 1/3 of the price, even if it uses a bit more energy it's not likely to be 3 times as much.

Soldato
About as fair as having to pay for credit balances for customers who's supplier went bust by everyone including those that didn't?

Any other company you have money with, you generally lose it.

Surely, if the SC difference is that small, it can be shared just as equally?
It’s a tricky balance - the industry encourages customers to build up credit in the summer to smooth out the winter cost.

Having unsecured credit with suppliers to enable this is generally the right thing to do, so it needs to be protected.

As for your other point.
The SC region difference is small for each customer, but over a whole customer base adds up to a much larger number, which pays for regional differences.

Soldato
As for your other point.
The SC region difference is small for each customer, but over a whole customer base adds up to a much larger number, which pays for regional differences.

So increase the lowest and decrease the highest so it's equal (at least where supplier and tariff is the same)

I have no idea where mine stands in the range so it may increase mine - such is life.

It's a fee which is disproportionate to my usage (currently makes up 40% of my bill) so, although I accept it's "insignificant" for many, these same people need to accept that it's not "insignificant" to other people.

Soldato
As I'm now on octopus Intelligent for leccy (as i believe its fixed for a year), I'm starting to think maybe I should fix my gas. Am I crazy, my gas is currently on the cap.

Soldato
I wonder what will happen to people on benefits if Truss gets in. Truss already said that if she gets in she'll favour tax cuts over payouts. Reading between the lines, doesn't that means people on benefits will get no help?

Soldato
I wonder what will happen to people on benefits if Truss gets in. Truss already said that if she gets in she'll favour tax cuts over payouts. Reading between the lines, doesn't that means people on benefits will get no help?
Probably die or forced into work houses and picking fruit and veg from farms?

Soldato
To me, it sounds like she won't be paying anything out and cutting taxes instead - as a result, helping those paying taxes.

Caporegime
How, how did they not realise this would happen?

Everyone from average pay and Lower is struggling. Truss wants some rich people benefiting tax cut.

I cannot understand how they can be so disconnected

hCiObT6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom