Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Indeed.
And slaves. Why do people think the elite get to keep their standard of living? They'll do anything to protect that, make no mistake. If that means people work harder and longer for less, so be it.

It's quite amusing seeing this mentality. I've worked directly for the "elite" and whilst you do have the occasional narcissistic bell ends, the vast silent majority are actually genuine hard working people.

You're just showing your ignorance with these statements tbh.

As time goes on the rich/poor line is requiring a higher income as time goes on.

The richest are getting richer and the poor are obviously trapped.
But that line where you start to have savings or left over cash seems to be a much higher threshold than even a few years back.

Be it deposit for house, cost of raising kids, general bills (particularly now) if you can't get across that line is very very hard.

Indeed.
And slaves. Why do people think the elite get to keep their standard of living? They'll do anything to protect that, make no mistake. If that means people work harder and longer for less, so be it.

Why trouble yourself with the cost of housing / feeding slaves when they can just work for a pittance and handle all that hassle themselves.

Also what happens to all those investments when companies no longer have the masses to buy the latest must have fad, not really a great business decision to wipe out your market.

It's quite amusing seeing this mentality. I've worked directly for the "elite" and whilst you do have the occasional narcissistic bell ends, the vast silent majority are actually genuine hard working people.

You're just showing your ignorance with these statements tbh.

You haven't worked for the elite. We're not talking about the CEO of a company here you realise?

Wonder what people here think of the term "levelling up" really means.

It means the elite getting back to where they were pre-covid. And to get to that point, you need to pay up.

As time goes on the rich/poor line is requiring a higher income as time goes on.

The richest are getting richer and the poor are obviously trapped.
But that line where you start to have savings or left over cash seems to be a much higher threshold than even a few years back.

Be it deposit for house, cost of raising kids, general bills (particularly now) if you can't get across that line is very very hard.

if you can't get accross that line, it's not just very very hard, you are basically ******. That line is also getting massively further away for any normal person that isn't one of the rich elite. Lets have a look-

petrol / diesel likely to go well over £2/l
Fuel to keep you warm and alive in winter is going to cost you over £3k/year
Food prices keep on going up and will go up more over time
Inflation likely to hit 9%+ before this year closes out

the government doing nothing to really help and in effect are just turning the screw a bit more for anyone that is already on the buggery line so that they are now in full buggeration.

All while that is happening you have the usual elite bell ends that are still washing their cars in Dom Perignon without a care in the world. This government has made this country more divided and more "them and us" than I have ever seen in decades. They will cite the excuse of COVID and the war, but they have done literally nothing to actually alleviate any of this. In fact they pretty much done the opposite.

Wonder what people here think of the term "levelling up" really means.

It means the elite getting back to where they were pre-covid. And to get to that point, you need to pay up.
It means levelling up our rating by a few points with some fake news and empty promises.

if you can't get accross that line, it's not just very very hard, you are basically ******. That line is also getting massively further away for any normal person that isn't one of the rich elite. Lets have a look-

petrol / diesel likely to go well over £2/l
Fuel to keep you warm and alive in winter is going to cost you over £3k/year
Food prices keep on going up and will go up more over time
Inflation likely to hit 9%+ before this year closes out

the government doing nothing to really help and in effect are just turning the screw a bit more for anyone that is already on the buggery line so that they are now in full buggeration.

All while that is happening you have the usual elite bell ends that are still washing their cars in Dom Perignon without a care in the world. This government has made this country more divided and more "them and us" than I have ever seen in decades. They will cite the excuse of COVID and the war, but they have done literally nothing to actually alleviate any of this. In fact they pretty much done the opposite.

Agreed. If you can't get over it you are relying on the ever reducing help from the state.

Not a nice position to be in

B o E put interest rates up 0.25% to 0.75%. Sure that will help...

This is for me the big ball breaker. I'm watching very closely what the direction of travel is on this.

Looks like 1.5-2pc at least by year end

Excpet inflation isnt people buying tat. Its base cost of living.

I called Octopus yesterday to see if we could get a better deal than what we have with EON. It's going to be £300 a month from April...

They took our kWs per year and then said, "well, if you moved to us it will be £340 per month".

£300 a month. Just insane for a one bed.

I called Octopus yesterday to see if we could get a better deal than what we have with EON. It's going to be £300 a month from April...

They took our kWs per year and then said, "well, if you moved to us it will be £340 per month".

Are those both fixed tariffs? As you know your usage compare the cost of being on the capped variable plan, it will likely be a lot cheaper.

What is your usage?

Haha country is going down the pan big time.

Because the BoE is trying to reign inflation in? Odd viewpoint.

The fact is the interest rate has become detached from reality and a correction is happening.

Back
Top Bottom