Energy Suppliers

Caporegime
Can anybody find a lower night time tariff than 5.95p per kWh of electricity? We're paying through the nose because of storage heaters, and whilst we'll be getting CH installed, it's going to be possibly a year before we do, and another Winter with these things will cost a fortune.

Caporegime
Wow, it's come time to renew my energy and I've been using the MSE Cheap Energy Club, and nothing is close to a saving at all, I am with EDF at the moment and everything is minimum £190 per year more expensive.

If I stay with EDF energy it appears there next deal is the cheapest by a long shot.

Comparing all the costs as well it seems it's swings and roundabouts, some charges are marginally cheaper with EDF compared to swithcing to the cheapest listed on CEC. Minefield.

Soldato
Mine runs out next month, I am not looking forward to running the quotes.

Yay to imported fuel with a weak £, smart meters and failed energy efficiency schemes. 2/3 no one actually wants.

Man of Honour
I use whatever the MSE Energy Club tells me to. Saved me over £30 a month last year, got a few months left with Sainsbury's energy before I'll be switching again.

Caporegime
I use whatever the MSE Energy Club tells me to. Saved me over £30 a month last year, got a few months left with Sainsbury's energy before I'll be switching again.

i had to estimate my usage. think i ended up on an okay'ish deal but better ones out there for me now. £20 early exit fees for both gas and leccy. so i'd need to save at least £50 a year to make it worthwhile switching mid way through my current deal. MSE energy club is the go to place. anyone not using it probably should.

Man of Honour
I've just used it again to switch to a new Sainsbury's tariff, it's not as good as the previous deal but only works out £7 a month more expensive. However I will get a £100 gift card which makes it cheaper overall. :)

Back
Top Bottom