England V India ***Clash of the Heavyweights*** Test, T20 and ODI Series

Soldato
Interesting finish in prospect here, England should get the runs providing they don't lose too many wickets but India still well in it.

Need Bopara and Trott to do most of the donkey work not much international batting experience behind them.

Soldato
Great fella is Dravid first one to shake hands and congratulate the new lad on his knock.

True gent of the game and about the only Indian to get on the plane with his head held high from this tour!

Soldato
well a complete white wash and none of us thought that would have happened a few months ago, but the England Cricket team are really on fire! looking forward to the next few games against a less injured team to see what we really are made off!

rotters

Soldato
Great fella is Dravid first one to shake hands and congratulate the new lad on his knock.

True gent of the game and about the only Indian to get on the plane with his head held high from this tour!

I think MS Dhoni can with the bell issue. was a great moment of sportsmanship. you can contest it all you like but I think it was.

But you are right Dravid is such a nice fella, true ambassador for the sport.

Soldato
I'm a bit gutted for Dravid, his effort this summer has been outstanding. He really can go home with his head held high and he's such a humble chap to boot.

Soldato
OP
Without wishing to be pessimistic, I think that the England test team is doing brilliantly, but I really don't think that this ODI win was all that impressive from England. The weather and the injuries really hampered India, and no I'm not just fishing for excuses or anything, they really did impact this series a lot.

Soldato
Without wishing to be pessimistic, I think that the England test team is doing brilliantly, but I really don't think that this ODI win was all that impressive from England. The weather and the injuries really hampered India, and no I'm not just fishing for excuses or anything, they really did impact this series a lot.

What is that ?, that i hear in the distance;)

Back
Top Bottom