England V India ***Clash of the Heavyweights*** Test, T20 and ODI Series

Soldato
****ing ****s

That is all.

Yes, I might be me emptional and pessimistic, but that is because I ****ing love cricket and I used to love India bu tthey are ****ing joke, not because they lost but due to the manner of their losses and the fact that they are n ot man eonough to face the ICCI because of some BCCI ****er! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** 'em.

****s! :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
****ing ****s

That is all.

Yes, I might be me emptional and pessimistic, but that is because I ****ing love cricket and I used to love India bu tthey are ****ing joke, not because they lost but due to the manner of their losses and the fact that they are n ot man eonough to face the ICCI because of some BCCI ****er! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** 'em.

****s! :mad:

Quoted for lulz in the morning.

Soldato
Why though???

I can only see the BCCI being the ones at fault.

Sure, the England team were on fire, but still, you're telling me a country of ONE BILLION people could only produce this pathetic team of **** stains?

Well **** me in the bum and call me Susy.

Soldato
Why though???

Sure, the England team were on fire, but still, you're telling me a country of ONE BILLION people could only produce this pathetic team of **** stains?

Well **** me in the bum and call me Susy.

Yeah totally screwed up, they rely on the top players too much. Just look at the bowlers....

Probably around 750 million+ living in sand pits and slums doesn't help

Soldato
Sand ****ers :p

But seriously, it is a sad state of affairs and truly embarrassing.

Will the BCCI give a ****? No. :mad:

This is why I can no longer support the corrupt ****s.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Why though???

Which is what I've been trying to tell you. The BCCI is the corrupt organisation in this. Nearly every move it makes is supposed to be detrimental to Indian cricket, and yet most times the team has come out and still retained its quality.

Yeah totally screwed up, they rely on the top players too much. Just look at the bowlers....

Probably around 750 million+ living in sand pits and slums doesn't help

I think that you misundersand India's socio-economic situation.

It's okay, they won a thing called a World Cup I think without retarded people picking up injuries ;)

They'll just learn from this probs..

There were injuries. Praveen Kumar was ruled out of the tournament, that's why Sreesanth played instead of him. Nehra was ruled out of the final, so again Sreesanth took his place.

They'll learn nothing from this. It will just be business as usual for the team :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Looks like the BCCI won't be doing anything about the performance in England :rolleyes:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/533006.html

It doesn't matter if 2 or 3 players are injured. There is no way that a team can turn up, occupying the world number one spot, and give such a terrible performance. The board and Dhoni can dress it up any way that they like, but they were WOEFUL in the tests. It disgusts me as a fan that they performed this way, and that they are willing to brush it under the carpet. Nobs.

Soldato
Cricinfo (almost) said:
"I don't like to lose," Srinivasan said after the board's annual general meeting in Mumbai. "And the BCCI can't wait to get back to the top spot. But look, I've got a lot of money to count, and we need to find a replacement IPL franchise so I can continue making a ridiculous amount of cash like this. What more do you want from me?"

Soldato
Right, its all down to a hectic schedule apparently.

We saw at the WC what a hectic schedule does to a team (Okay, Eng aint the best ODI team anyway but still) and even their performances showed fight and determination.
Something lacking from this Indian side by the bucket load.

Soldato
OP
Right, its all down to a hectic schedule apparently.

We saw at the WC what a hectic schedule does to a team (Okay, Eng aint the best ODI team anyway but still) and even their performances showed fight and determination.
Something lacking from this Indian side by the bucket load.

I have to disagree mate. No one's saying that it's down to a hectic schedule. It has been suggested in the past by cricket pundits and analysts that the Indian cricket team plays too much cricket. However the BCCI has always defended the amount of cricket played by the national team, and I agree with them. 3-4 tours a year is not too much cricket. If anything, I think the IPL is the only thing that is consuming too much time.

I remember in the world cup thread I compared the schdule for England and India in the run up to the world cup, and I found that India had played more cricket that England. However, I really don't think that the amount of cricket played by England was significant in their world cup performance, and the amount of cricket played by india was not significant in their awful test series (bar maybe Zaheer and Sehwag, who'd played little cricket before turning up).

The thing that's lacking from the Indian side, which I've said all along is the EFFORT. They're too lazy.

Let's not forget, before this tour, India was the best test team in the world, and ODI champions. They DESERVED to be there. Now England tops tests, and DESRVES it too. No matter how bad this series has been, it has been a single terrible test series. India's test performance in Australia will determine whether this was a dodgy tour or whether they need to rethink the test structure.

Back
Top Bottom