England V India ***Clash of the Heavyweights*** Test, T20 and ODI Series

Now this is something to see, if they're worthy of being number one england should still run up 200 which should be enough. Even 150 might be enough.

I'm interested to see Morgan play in this situation as well, I'm yet to be convinced he's a test match player but it's a close run thing, either he'll be brilliant or rubbish, I can't see much in between happening...

Well whatever score England get will be tough to beat. With the pitch coming alive it's highly unlikely that India will be able to make a substantial chase if you ask me.

Still, interesting times ahead! This is why I love test cricket. :)

474-8 in the fist innings, 67-5 in the 2nd. I'm not watching it so anybody who is could you please explain what is going wrong? Or is it just India bowling well and the pitch coming alive?

474-8 in the fist innings, 67-5 in the 2nd. I'm not watching it so anybody who is could you please explain what is going wrong? Or is it just India bowling well and the pitch coming alive?

Your doing what you do best...epically collapsing:p

Reckon it might be a draw depending on how well India bat or how well england bowl...still hoping for an english win.

Havent India got the old ex england manager Fletcher at the helm?...wonder how well he will fare with India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom