England V India ***Clash of the Heavyweights*** Test, T20 and ODI Series

Soldato
OP
England are going to whitewash India in this series, India really are a bunch of journeymen. Their fastest bowler chucks it at like 75mph.

Firstly, I don't know where you got that from, because Ishant Sharma bowls high 80s, and as I type Zaheer just bowled an 84 mph ball.

Not only that but Indian pace bowlers have proven time and time again that it's not all about pace to get wickets. The trick of deception is very important, and Indian bowlers have a lot of it.

India eat all the pies? very sluggish in the outfield.

It's all about effort. For some reason, Indians give a lackluster fielding effort. Through the last few years, Dhoni kept saying "We have slow fielders, it can't be helped" But then in the WC final, damn that was the best fielding I've ever seen. So I don't think it's a question of ability, but Indians just don't give the effort.

Soldato
England are going to whitewash India in this series, India really are a bunch of journeymen. Their fastest bowler chucks it at like 75mph.
lol. What a load of crap. Guessing you don't watch cricket regularly, only England at home? Journey men? World champions!

Yes, India don't have the raw pace of the England front-men they'll still consistently hit mid 80's! It takes a lot more than just pace. :rolleyes:

Associate
Slips joined at the hip...

55bf7500d6cc69bbe2f24cce6b7c2ea4.png

Back
Top Bottom