English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Soldato
I'll probably be called a troll or something but I do love it when glory supporters get a dose of reality, whatever the eventual outcome here!

Looks like another great game for the neutral, Villa vs Man U and Norwich Reading were both great too.

Soldato
I'll probably be called a troll or something but I do love it when glory supporters get a dose of reality, whatever the eventual outcome here!

Looks like another great game for the neutral, Villa vs Man U and Norwich Reading were both great too.

Yes, because all supporters of successful teams are glory hunters. :o

WHAT!? Keeping Ramires on the pitch! :(

Caporegime
DM, are you just being sarcastic? He's at RB :confused:

*Where was Bosingwa?

;)

The back line was just a joke there, I'm half watching the Sevilla game aswell, from the replay it looked like the right back was just missing and Ramires was half tracking back but not really running full speed, and if he had could have gotten infront of Gyan, he wasn't paying attention to what was outside him.

Edit:- Only just seen the bench

# 21. Salomon Kalou
# 38. Patrick Van Aanholt
# 43. Jeffrey Bruma
# 44. Gael Kakuta
# 46. Joshua McEachran
# 55. Jacopo Sala

ouch, though honestly I'd try just about anyone over Ramires, and Malouda at the moment. When's Lampard due back then, Chelsea need him back desparately, even with Essien they didn't look overly brilliant, with both of those back they are just a completely different side.

Last edited:
Soldato
Henderson is looking like a really good player from the bits i am watching atm. Hopefully Capello actually plays him. Him and Wilshere in midfield and Johnson and Albrighton out wide could be quality.

Soldato

Not everybody who supports one of the big four is a glory hunter :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yes, because all supporters of successful teams are glory hunters. :o

Not everybody who supports one of the big four is a glory hunter :rolleyes:

Never ever said that. There were plenty of Chelsea fans 10-15 years ago, there is suspiciously more now however, that's the way things are, I was just documenting my pleasure of when things go sour for them.

Strange substitution there.

Soldato
I've been a Man U supporter since I was 6. I didn't even know what they won back then. I only started supporting them because Man U was the first team I saw on TV. I just remember liking them and the players. Have supported them ever since.

Soldato
Edit:- Only just seen the bench

# 21. Salomon Kalou
# 38. Patrick Van Aanholt
# 43. Jeffrey Bruma
# 44. Gael Kakuta
# 46. Joshua McEachran
# 55. Jacopo Sala

These 2 are quality. Will be big names for Chelsea in the future. Wish Ancelotti would bring them on. Looks as if Drogba still has malaria to me.

Man of Honour
Never ever said that. There were plenty of Chelsea fans 10-15 years ago, there is suspiciously more now however, that's the way things are, I was just documenting my pleasure of when things go sour for them.

Strange substitution there.

Always the way when a rich sugar daddy appears. I remember a Blackburn Rovers supporter while growing up miles away from the North of England. Chelsea had more in the early noughts, and City will be getting some now.

*shrugs* The way it is I suppose.

:D

Back
Top Bottom