English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Soldato
It's only so close because there are no teams now of the quality of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool two or three years ago. The overall quality of the league has declined, particularly at the upper end of it.

It annoys me when people say that every time a big team loses. I bet you Chelsea and Man Utd still reach the quarters or probably further in the CL this year :)

Soldato
It annoys me when people say that every time a big team loses. I bet you Chelsea and Man Utd still reach the quarters or probably further in the CL this year :)

Not if Chelsea keep fielding Zhirkov and Ramires in the same midfield with the addition of Kalou attacking.

Moan moan moan :p

Man of Honour
Not meaning to say it offensively, but why do you have to provide us all with a running commentary of subs, goals and bookings every time?

Why does everyone else post scores? I would have thought you were intelligent enough to work it out for yourself.

Why are you posting inane comments instead of watching a match, do you look at the BBC at the same time? If you don't like it you can ignore the post.

Just to save you looking:

tab26.jpg

Soldato
I should clarify, the fact that he's a **** is irrelevant. He shouldn't play for England because he's a crap footballer. If Rooney doesn't play for England that suits me though.

But while he's scoring goals, surely he should get a chance? Since, you know... Scoring goals is kind of his job.

Soldato
Not meaning to say it offensively, but why do you have to provide us all with a running commentary of subs, goals and bookings every time?
I've never really figured that out, it's just what he does.

Gotta keep the old post count up I guess.

EDIT: Ahaha, I knew he'd get stroppy when you pointed it out too. That's simulatorman in a nutshell. He even got one of his beloved indents in \o/

Soldato
United (3rd/25): Wigan(H), Blackburn(H), Blackpool(A), Arsenal(H), Chelsea(A).
Chelsea (1st/28): Birmingham(A), Newcastle(A), Everton(H), Spurs(A), United(H).

Won't mention Arsenal because whoever they play in December they end up falling apart. :p

Soldato
[Cas];17788768 said:
But while he's scoring goals, surely he should get a chance? Since, you know... Scoring goals is kind of his job.

Carroll has been excellent this season and iirc is the top scoring English player, and that only describes half of what he does. People moan at Capello when he doesn't give chances to in form players (I do), and then moan when he does. I personally think the England squad is refreshing, it's just a friendly and there are a few names which definitely deserve a chance to establish themselves (Gibbs, Henderson, Carroll, Wilshere). Not the most competitive squad ever, but it's a friendly, and a step in the right direction to finding a good mix between youth and experience

Soldato
Hopefully things are switching around, Arsenal actually have no serious injuries at the moment besides Vermaelen and RvP (nearly fit). It feels amazing to have such options
WHY

WHY WOULD YOU POINT THIS OUT

BAD JAKEKE

When we get five crippling injries in our next match, I'm finding where you live boy.

Soldato
Why does everyone else post scores? I would have thought you were intelligent enough to work it out for yourself.

Why are you posting inane comments instead of watching a match, do you look at the BBC at the same time? If you don't like it you can ignore the post.

Just to save you looking:

tab26.jpg

lol thanks for the table. Guessing you got that from BBC :p

Soldato
Wow.

Obviously Chelsea were poor but you can't take anything away from Sunderland, they'd have given anyone a hell of a game today.

Soldato
can't see any of your players getting injured in a set of international friendly fixtures? Surely if there are any doubts the national coach won't risk them at all..

Soldato
can't see any of your players getting injured in a set of international friendly fixtures? Surely if there are any doubts the national coach won't risk them at all..

An Arsenal player always tends to get injured in an International friendly. They are made of wet bog roll.

Back
Top Bottom