English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

what a great day to be an arsenal fan, proper LOL'd at the Chelski final score!

Indeed, good weekend for you Arsenal fans, Chelsea lose, Man City draw, Man Utd draw, Arsenal win. I dont suppose thats going to happen too often. Those teams who havent managed to capitalise on that by getting 3 points will be kicking themselves.

Think Robben is just starting to get back to proper training, sure I read something like that, so probably Robben, Kuyt and RVP to all get serious injuries for the most ridiculously run internation side that is Holland.

Why the players don't just tell them where to shove it I don't know.

What a random season we are having so far :D

Not just our league, Italian league has been very weird, Roma were breathing down Mourinho's Inter at the end of the season, and started this season embarassingly badly, Inter of last year, well known. Ok its actually not remotely surprising Inter are no where near as good as they were last year. Bale ripping apart Inter, not the least of which was down to the whole team seemingly doing their best to stay out his way.

Spanish league is a bit, eh, Barca started off poorly, Real have gone from can't score to (besides today) prolific under a manager known for defensive football, the "big two" in Spain doing not great for the first few weeks.

All the leagues seem MUCH closer than normal with less stand out players.

Sunderland played great where did titus bramble come from 5 years ago he was classed as the worst defender ever !!!! Steve Bruce must be some kind of magician!!!

Awesome result for Sunderland...Lolling so hard at Chelski...2nd straight loss in a row...hopefully they will slip up some more in the next few weeks and Arsenal can take advantage of it.

Well done Sunderland:D

Back
Top Bottom