OP
Robert said:
Sent to HEADRAT

rb1.jpg

rb2.jpg

rb3.jpg

HEADRAT

Soldato
I was going to order one today but looked at the bank account and decided against it until next month. Had I not bought a set of Logitech Z-5450's last week then I would have ordered one of these by now.

Man of Honour
Snow-Munki said:
lol baddass, did you order one then :)

does look VERY cool..... more 'necessary' purchases :p

lol, what do you think?! :p

it's on it's way to me now, along with loads of other random crap which i didn't "need" but is cool :)

Man of Honour
Snow-Munki said:
but i was told it makes you response time drop to 2ms right :p

yeah think that's the case lol :p

Robert, thanks for the pics, will get pics of mine up soon once I have received it. How long did delivery take for you? (assume it's same place as HEADRAT bought it)

Man of Honour
bad news :( Received the arm, it is really nice and looks pretty cool. Problem is, no matter how tight i do up the tilting screw, it won't support the TFT properly. Believe me, i've tried, as has my housemate. now, im sure with a bit of fiddling and maybe the "washer trick" i might be able to get it to hold, but then it really wont be very flexible to move it at all. the other thing, which is more of an issue, is that my desk isn't deep enough. therefore to have it at a sensible and preferred height, it just comes out way to far near to the edge of the desk :(

think im going to try and return it as it isn't really suitable for my needs, either that or put it up in Members Market

Soldato
OP
Ah! :(

Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained, it's a shame but these arms are really at their limit with the 2405FPW, mine just stay pretty static so they are OK for my requirements.

HEADRAT

Man of Honour
Bennah said:
Sorry about the news Badass, shame.

Hope you can get it sent back. How long did delievery take for you?

got it on thursday after ordering on monday. i think i could probably sort out the tilt, but it isnt ideal since i do move the screen sometimes. it's more the depth of my desk that is a problem. will see what i can do about returns.

Back
Top Bottom