Escape from Tarkov

Associate
100% cheater.... My eammate was shot down a long street from about 200 yards with a single bullet head/eyes, then I broke right into a small alleyway in a totally different direction - Then he head/eyes me through a car windscreen with a one tap. TRacked us both perfectly down.

Running 856A1/Full decked M4/ Teir 5 armour - yeah - he could have got it from another player or something but super dodgy for a Lvl 6 players with only 9 hours play time - Standard account.

Seen enough in my 3000+ hours to know cheater when I see one....
Yep.

Can't argue with that.

Shouldn't be too long before you get the "ban confirmed" message. I have had 4 in 3 days at the mo :cry:

Associate
******* lightbulbs! I'm destined to spend the rest of my (Tarkov) life bathed in candlelight :(

Cracking game this, I love it.
Filing cabinets are your friend :)

Shoreline - pier, big weather and resort admin should net you a consistent fee plus you have the new area beside west wing.

Interchange is also a shout with the tech shops and Oli

I haz 4090!
Don
Filing cabinets are your friend :)

Shoreline - pier, big weather and resort admin should net you a consistent fee plus you have the new area beside west wing.

Interchange is also a shout with the tech shops and Oli
I'm still too noobish to know those maps yet. I've been learning maps as tasks have come up for them, so I'm a bit limited to GZ and Woods at the moment - currently learning Customs in offline raids as I've a load of quests for that next.

It's one of those games where if you have a free day, you can load it up in the morning and spend all day doing different things and never get bored.

Associate
I'm still too noobish to know those maps yet. I've been learning maps as tasks have come up for them, so I'm a bit limited to GZ and Woods at the moment - currently learning Customs in offline raids as I've a load of quests for that next.

It's one of those games where if you have a free day, you can load it up in the morning and spend all day doing different things and never get bored.
Agree fully!.

I have 5.5k hours in the game and I still enjoy playing it and I think always will.

If you are used to Ground Zero then from memory in the underground section there are some tech supply crates and in the building which has the grenade launcher.

I would suggest doubling up as well - use your scav on the new maps it’s an effective way to learn them and get some loot/money as well.

Associate
Got to level 50 as a bear and reset my account to usec and it’s been great I can’t lie although my stats are somewhat questionable hahahaha!

Oddly enjoying it far more as a usec than bear but I’ll put that down to the much better play through so far as a usec.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just spend the last week looking for a Bronze Lion, dozens of raids searching everywhere . . . . Last night I finally found one. YAY!!! I slept well.

Associate
They a new game addition called Unheard Addition which once purchased allows players to play solo/ coop with progression.

That's great news; however, the cheeky rascals are asking for an additional €115 euros for EOD players.

I'll stick to SPT, but it would be nice to play duos somehow.

Associate
They a new game addition called Unheard Addition which once purchased allows players to play solo/ coop with progression.

That's great news; however, the cheeky rascals are asking for an additional €115 euros for EOD players.

I'll stick to SPT, but it would be nice to play duos somehow.
Yes very cheeky. I would have expected a discount at least.

Associate
Wow! i bought the EOD version when it came out and haven't played it for a good few years now with the huge amount of cheats/hacks in the game.

Now, in order to play the PVE co-op mode, I have to pay another 95euro to upgrade to the new Unheard Edition.

What a scam!

Guess I'm never playing Tarkov again.

Associate
They have completely shot themselves in the ball bag with this.

Like a sheep I will get it but its a rough pill to swallow considering the EOD account was meant to be the top tier and a reward for offering support to the company and the product.

It doesn't paint a positive light or image that is for sure.

Back
Top Bottom