1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escape from Tarkov

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Twirlywoos, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Boycey0211

Soldato

They've said nothing about it so I'm assuming the answer is 'no'

2. Boycey0211

Soldato

Yup just took another 10 mins to load into a game, couldnt shoot and all scavs frozen in position.

Think I'll just give it a break until they actually fix something

3. EssexBoy

Wise Guy

:D

4. Boycey0211

Soldato

*Looks at sig*

Ah I see you too are a fan of broken unpatched games! Tbf, when its working at least the desync and cheater problem isnt as horrific as PUBG!

5. SixTwoSix

Capodecina

TBF, last night was the first real downtime we've seen on this for a good 10 days or so, whereas it was every other day prior to that. Still frustrating as **** when you just want to get on and lose gear, I mean play!

6. Tombstone

Capodecina

Time really flies in this game, this weekend I passed 102 hours played but it feels like I've only played about 20 hours lol. Its more than met my £ per hour value requirements :)

7. Besty

Mobster

its been borked for me since yesterday. Game is now loading but crashing on MP server entry.

prior to yesterday, it has been very stable for a beta.

8. SixTwoSix

Capodecina

@ColdAsIce also claimed another of my dogtags yesterday :( ;) :D

9. ColdAsIce

Mobster

Worst weekend for team kills :( Even beating my first week playing the game. Horrendous! Shame Sunday was a right off. Before the sale the servers looked to be much improved :|

10. Devlish

Soldato

Sale is kicking in on already problematic servers. Someone somewhere is going to pull a Dayz/PUBG and think 'we can do this better'.

What? solo is great fun.

11. b00merang69

Perma Banned

I seen some videos that there is no proper SP, but there was a Mod then some new thingy.

Can you play this as a story/campaign or is it not like that?

12. TrannyBill

Associate

You can play offline mode, but nothing that happens carries over after the match. So no acquiring gear or levelling up etc.

13. b00merang69

Perma Banned

OK thanks, not my thing then.

Not into match type games, wanted a story ands the videos looked good.

14. SixTwoSix

Capodecina

Honestly the only way it could be better is having solid servers and a sound revamp, they've got lightning in a bottle here, hit a magic balance of map design, gunplay/customisation, atmosphere and tension. All that said, i'd welcome competition to see what variety could be added.

Just no scoreboards, ranking, cosmetic nonsense...attracts the e-peen tryhards a bit too much. The game is tough enough without someone raging they're losing rank and that nonsense.

There is a back story but it's not heavily story driven, more just in game lore.

15. Puppetmaster

Soldato

Got my Epsilon Case on Sunday, just bought my self a cheeky small sicc case as well and still have 5 mil left over after a clear out, finally making it in tarkov :p

also got a Tank battery and customs marked key out of 70k scav case :o (had a paracord from one yesterday as well :D )

16. Zenduri

Soldato

Thought i would have a chill evening last night ( hide from colds "accidental" tks) and just run my scav... well if anything cold is consistent across both characters.... rip scav with paracord lol

17. SixTwoSix

Capodecina

Some of these quests...4 headshots on PMC while having a tremor :(

Don't have to do them, all traders maxed out but it's a nice bit of focus that occasionally forces a change in play style.

Had a nice one last night which i was dreading...10 scav kills with shotgun on woods...managed to do it in one raid, 13 scav kills. M870 is an absolute beast, my favourite shotgun, even over the meme 20 rounder Saiga.

18. Devlish

Soldato

What ammo were you using? Fancy giving the M870 a run.

19. SixTwoSix

Capodecina

AP-20 - it just destroys.

The 870 build also had a foregrip, 10 round mag and a red dot with an upgraded stock to increase ergo.

20. Darkpassenger

Gangster

Is this a Free to play game ??