Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Yup just took another 10 mins to load into a game, couldnt shoot and all scavs frozen in position.

Think I'll just give it a break until they actually fix something

Soldato
TBF, last night was the first real downtime we've seen on this for a good 10 days or so, whereas it was every other day prior to that. Still frustrating as **** when you just want to get on and lose gear, I mean play!

Man of Honour
Time really flies in this game, this weekend I passed 102 hours played but it feels like I've only played about 20 hours lol. Its more than met my £ per hour value requirements :)

Soldato
servers are back to completely useless again.

WTF is the point putting it back on sale when they know an influx of new players will kill the servers?

been trying since 7.30 tonight to get a game as I've been away all weekend and the first match I get into at 9.45 I cant move anything in my inventory and CANT SHOOT.

Going to be like this every night this week now I bet :/

its been borked for me since yesterday. Game is now loading but crashing on MP server entry.

prior to yesterday, it has been very stable for a beta.

Soldato
Sale is kicking in on already problematic servers. Someone somewhere is going to pull a Dayz/PUBG and think 'we can do this better'.

Honestly the only way it could be better is having solid servers and a sound revamp, they've got lightning in a bottle here, hit a magic balance of map design, gunplay/customisation, atmosphere and tension. All that said, i'd welcome competition to see what variety could be added.

Just no scoreboards, ranking, cosmetic nonsense...attracts the e-peen tryhards a bit too much. The game is tough enough without someone raging they're losing rank and that nonsense.

Not into match type games, wanted a story ands the videos looked good.

There is a back story but it's not heavily story driven, more just in game lore.

Soldato
Got my Epsilon Case on Sunday, just bought my self a cheeky small sicc case as well and still have 5 mil left over after a clear out, finally making it in tarkov :p

also got a Tank battery and customs marked key out of 70k scav case :o (had a paracord from one yesterday as well :D )

Soldato
Thought i would have a chill evening last night ( hide from colds "accidental" tks) and just run my scav... well if anything cold is consistent across both characters.... rip scav with paracord lol

Soldato
Some of these quests...4 headshots on PMC while having a tremor :(

Don't have to do them, all traders maxed out but it's a nice bit of focus that occasionally forces a change in play style.

Had a nice one last night which i was dreading...10 scav kills with shotgun on woods...managed to do it in one raid, 13 scav kills. M870 is an absolute beast, my favourite shotgun, even over the meme 20 rounder Saiga.

Back
Top Bottom